Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Royston FC...

I'll give you a clue shall I. If the Play Off Final was between Exeter City and Cambridge United and Exeter won then there's your answer.

Keeper No.1 - I haven't got a clue what you're on about, I think you've finally lost the plot

I'm sure you know Rhodes but Cambridge United's ground is now known as The Trade Recuitment Stadium! However I'm sure most people will still refer to it as the Abbey Stadium and even on the CUFC official website it still does on certain pages.

Keeps, have you really got nothing better to do than edit peoples posts to try & mug off Rhodes ? You want to get a life mate !

Originally Posted By: syd_lexic
You want to get a life mate!

Syd Lexic - You said what everyone else thinks, that was comendable of you

• 2 weeks later...

Royston Town FC's pre season fixture schedule has been formally published hence

Tuesday 22nd July - Baldock Town (away)

Tuesday 29th July - Met Police Bushy (away)

Thursday 31st July - Takeley (away)

Saturday 2nd August - Haringey Borough (away)

Tuesday 5th August - Cambridge City (home)

Thursday 7th August - Fowlmere (away)

Training has been massivly attended and the squad looks in good shape for the current campaign

New Royston Town FC web site is just about up and running www.roystontownfc.co.uk

Many changes at Garden Walk with new chaging rooms being erected (now double the original size), new floodlights, good new playing surface, new surrouding pitch fencing and 200 new seats being fixed into the touchline stand.

Things not looking too bad for the new season !!

Sounds impressive TWL! Can see you guys doing well this season.

I think we could do well !!

It seems as though just about all of last year's squad have been at pre season as well as some impressive new players and trialists !

Training has been of a high standard as well as attending numbers so that combined with the off pitch improvements bodes well for the coming campaign!

Of course most important everyone starts off on even keal and if we can find the form we did through most of the second half of last season I would think we would be there or thereabouts at the end

• 2 weeks later...

I hope this link from the Royston Crow satisfies NeutralFan who looks on his way out as a Moderator going by the current voting:

http://www.royston-crow.co.uk/content/crow/sport/default.aspx

Royston played two first team fixtures today:

Herts Charity Shield - Leverstock Green 4-5 Royston Town

Friendly - Haringey Borough 1-3 Royston Town

They also play Cambridge City in their last pre season game at Garden Walk on Tuesday evening 7.45pm kick off

Which of the two games did Craig Hammond play in and how many did he score

Well it won't be Sport London e Benfica that's for sure, I think Royston will probably be promoted by mid March.