Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Royston FC...

Im 120 miles from Nottingham so how would I bloody know !!

And can I ask what facts did u gain to make it your understanding?. Did you speak to Paul Attfield? Did you apeak to Tony Galvin? Did you speak to the players ? NO NO NO.

You saw Paul Attfield on the phone to someone and made a story up for your own mental satisfaction.

I do know the truth but I am not prepared to make it public because then you would make more things up just to irretate more people.

We have a young team to.

We won the games that matter and was promoted and you didn't so it doesn't matter who you think is better or not and thats a FACT.

Dont think we haven't had players missing in vital games

but we have a good SQUAD you know when a good player is missing we bring in another good player you should try it one day.

Originally Posted By: The Watchfull Listener
I do know the truth but I am not prepared to make it public because then you would make more things up just to irretate more people

Very interesting, if I was so wide of the mark then why don't you admit what exactly happened to your centre half on the night, why didn't he turn up at the ground having presumably set out from Royston at about 6.00pm, what happened to him.

So in other words I wasn't far off the mark, why didn't your Centre Half arrive then if he didn't get frustrated with the traffic jam into London and turn around.

Yeah I know that thanks he just has a fascination with trying to get information so he can make larger, unfactual stories.

Just trying to make him look a bigger TIT than he his. Think Im succeeding as well !!!!!! doh

Rhodes do you really believe that your coach/manager is the only one who watches the opposition...and pays for his travelling expenses..wow!. Our coaching staff watch every opposition team before hand, as do all forward thinking and organised sides, and I personally get to at least 2 games a week from any league whether we are playing them or not just to look at players, teams, formations, anything that helps me to do my job a little better. We went to Ampthill Monday, Potton Tuesday (after I caught the first half of PBMK in the North Bucks), we have a game tonight and I'm looking now to see if there is a game Thursday.

And I don't think for one minute I'm alone in that, at this level its basic stuff. But does this make me 'great' too?

The sendings off made it even more interesting, although the lad Buck had sent off looked a real handful and caused you a few problems in the first half. Buckingham seemed to run out of steam in the second half and Ampthill were worthy of pulling the two goals back. Leighton Town await in the final after drawing with Long Buckby last night and winning 3-1 on aggregate.

I thought Ampthill looked fitter.

Originally Posted By: Newby67
The sendings off made it even more interesting, although the lad Buck had sent off looked a real handful and caused you a few problems in the first half. Buckingham seemed to run out of steam in the second half and Ampthill were worthy of pulling the two goals back. Leighton Town await in the final after drawing with Long Buckby last night and winning 3-1 on aggregate.

I thought Ampthill looked fitter.

That winger has been at Wealdstone this season but he is a local lad.

Their centre midfielder with the long hair (obviously not Darty) has dropped from a decent standard and lives down near Heathrow somewhere. He has consumed the majority of their wage budget I believe.

We should beat them now we know what to expect. I knew what was coming having played UCL football for many years but a lot of the lads have not had the pleasure. Definitely contrasting styles of play.

We also had a few lads out and I know they actually rested some of their players on Saturday so they were at full strength for Monday.

I spoke to Joycey Tuesday morning. My son is just about to start one of his coaching courses and I pleaded with him not to coach him to play the way Buckingham do.

I like it Barca styley!

Originally Posted By: NewBradwell
SMF,
I see it did not take long for you to get aqainted with the Buck Town number 10.

Did you like that?

I also 'acquainted' myself to that Newby character towards the end of the game too. Cheek! He was going mental at me even after going around smashing everyone from behind for 80 minutes.

The winger is called Benny Clark(e?)