Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Royston FC...

Sour grapes.

You pay some off your players and your still not good enough,i

hope you have fun going to Brache Sparta and places like that while we'll be going to places like Biggleswade Town and

Hertford Town.

GOOD LUCK YOU'LL NEED IT.

i think the minority laughing at royston's div 1 status next year are not thinking straight. Lets be honest boys, what a late late turn around royston produced! if the current team played those first 10 or so games it would be a completely different story. from watching the league change since october or so royston looked like the strongest team, and proved that by climbing from bottom to top in just a few months. long term it looks like royston will be miles ahead of your clubs k33per No.1 and rhodes!

Originally Posted By: k33per No.1
Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
Lee Scott.. meet you marker for the day.. Drapes!

teddy boys still in fashion in your neck of the woods? guitar

Even I'M too young to have been a Teddy Boy!

Lee will certainly meet some proper defenders in the Prem!

Originally Posted By: Horace
Originally Posted By: k33per No.1
Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
Lee Scott.. meet you marker for the day.. Drapes!

teddy boys still in fashion in your neck of the woods? guitar

Even I'M too young to have been a Teddy Boy!

Lee will certainly meet some proper defenders in the Prem!

im not having that....you do realise it is an offence to put quotes on a national forum
that you can't substantiate. evil

"The British Teddy boy subculture is typified by young men wearing clothes inspired by the styles of the Edwardian period, which Savile Row tailors had tried to re-introduce after World War II. The group got its name after a 1953 newspaper headline shortened Edward to Teddy and coined the term Teddy boy (also known as Ted). The subculture started in London, England in the 1950s and rapidly spread across the UK, soon becoming strongly associated with American rock and roll music of the period."

I was a "Mod" on a Vespa scooter with dozens of headlights!

Originally Posted By: blowingbubbles
and tommyk obviously ! kentish will be straight down, i saw you guys play earlier this season, not impressed in the slightest!

We beat Royston twice so what does that say about you then?
i can gaurantee it will be a hard season but we will not be
relegated next season.

well if i remember rightly the first time you played royston you was playing the 'original' royston before the clearout, the game i managed to watch thanks to a morning kick off. the second game i did not get down to watch but from what i have heard was royston should have easily got 2 or 3 but didnt take the chances that were given to them...

Originally Posted By: blowingbubbles
well if i remember rightly the first time you played royston you was playing the 'original' royston before the clearout, the game i managed to watch thanks to a morning kick off. the second game i did not get down to watch but from what i have heard was royston should have easily got 2 or 3 but didnt take the chances that were given to them...

I think you will find that I got dirtier in the warm up!!!!

It is true what they say, not always the best team wins promotion but the most consistent team. We weren't consistent, Royston were only consistent too late and faded towards the end, Hoddesdon, Stony, New Bradwell, and Ampthill were not consistent enough.

KT and Haringey were not the best teams we played against but they did the long-run job asked of them. Well done.