Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Royston FC...

Originally Posted By: NewBradwell
I never had you down as a Centre-Half SMF have you been playing there a lot

Played there for the first time when Newby67 came to watch me/us over at SLEB and have had to fill in at that position about 6 times this year since.

This is a result, coincidently, of New Bradwell having all our centre halfs from last year!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted By: ICU JImmy
In what NF? Is it the Cup game?

Capital League game

Rhodes do you really believe that your coach/manager is the only one who watches the opposition...and pays for his travelling expenses..wow!

I'm not saying that Hector Varela is the only Coach to watch the opposition in the SSML however how many put together meticulous Don Revie style dossiers and adjust their play accordingly for each match. Many SSML Club's are very one dimensional such as Hoddesdon Town and Haringey Borough and wouldn't know how to change their style for love nor money, Hector watched Hoddesdon four or five times before we beat them 2-0 and it was arguably our easiest win of the season. Anyway with respect you only seem to watch teams for your benefit to enhance your own Coaching knowledge and besides what are you going to learn from the likes of Potton and PBMK, surely not a lot.

Anyway with respect you only seem to watch teams for your benefit to enhance your own Coaching knowledge and besides what are you going to learn from the likes of Potton and PBMK, surely not a lot

ICU Jimmy - I have to say that I was very disappointed with your negative response. If you read my post I did say 'with respect' and on the face of it why go to watch Potton and PBMK if they're not even in our league, did you go to watch Haringey Borough out of interest prior to them beating you 1-0 recently.

I no longer want to respond to any of your posts Rhodes so I would appreciate you not addressing me personally and I will do the same to you. You will just wind me up and provoke a response like the previous one. I am not proud of it but I don't regret it. I dont say things I don't mean.

Rhodes - I actually think that ICU Jimmy's response was very positive and not negative at all. Anyone that threatens to put you on your back for your continuous insults and disrespctfull comments should be congratulated and awarded a medal.

I no longer want to respond to any of your posts Rhodes

Join the club, mate!

You will just wind me up and provoke a response like the previous one. I am not proud of it but I don't regret it.

Initiation ceremony passed. Welcome to the club, mate! grin