Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ticket sales

After being on sale for 4 or 5 days, the club appears to have directly sold about 7,000 tickets to regular supporters. This will no doubt creep up as we approach Wembley day.

This represents each regular fan bringing about 6 guests.

I was therefore a bit perturbed to discover that MyFC members have so far seem to have bought less than 4,000 on line over the same period.

Whilst I appreciate some logistically cannot make it, there are others, such as our North American fans, who are making the effort.

4,000 out of 29,000 members, who have bought in to help the club succeed, is frankly, pathetic.

The club is making history, - first national final, first time at Wembley, will be a club record attendance, biggest gate receipts, largest tv audience, and yet less than 1 in 7 of our new owners can be bothered to be part of that.

I hope to be proved wrong with Kent can supplying 12,000 and MyFC 12,000.

If the online sales to owners from further afield doesn't pick up, then frankly MyFC do not deserve to be part of Ebbsfleet.

Perish the thought, Les. Judging by the queues at the ground early in the week, everybody who is a regular, "paid at the door" rather than on line.

Pity the new owners, who are now bleating that Liam wants to pick his Wembley team, aren't so fussed about actually attending, and cheering the team on that the "own".

What are you doing up so early?

Gary, Just to let you that I, after some consideration and a regular Fleet supporter of some considerable years have joined the throng of MYFC as have many of the regular Fleet fans. If it all goes tits up. my annual sub will go to Fleet Trust. Isn't this is what we would like to have, football fans keeping a club alive and solvent. I would sooner this than have a character like Thompson owning the club and doing to death.

I joined up just to keep abreast of what's going in the backroom. Instead of all the bellyaching just join and be a part of it. Keep the faith Gary.

Incidently, are you a Fleet Trust contribtutor?

bow

I thought the increased exposure of a FA Trophy final would be exactly what MyFC needed to increase interest/membership.

It looks very much like I thought wrong.

Membership sign-ups seemed to have slowed down, so it make me wonder HOW MyFC expect to attract more punters to this scheme to replace the inevitable 'churn' in numbers? If a Wembley final isn't good enough, what is?

Originally Posted By: Chatham Gary

4,000 out of 29,000 members, who have bought in to help the club succeed, is frankly, pathetic.

so 15% odd compared to 6500 out of 100000 in Gravesham - 6.5% odd.

I wouldn't call local involvement pathetic - equally I wouldn't call MyFC involvement pathetic.

Originally Posted By: I_Hate_Hot_Air

so 15% odd compared to 6500 out of 100000 in Gravesham - 6.5% odd.
I wouldn't call local involvement pathetic - equally I wouldn't call MyFC involvement pathetic.

There is no way you can compare local interest with MyFC interest. The sheeple@dotcom actually joined because they WANTED to be part of a football team. This is their chance. They have shown how interested they are.
The people of Gravesham are only associated due to locality, and they have always been apathetic in their support.