Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hartsdown Road End Is On Fire!

Jake

No one will belive that Jake. There's nothing to burn grin

I wish margate had won the Ryman league cup and to a lesser extent made the final of the KSC.

yes-i am envious

All good experience for players and keeps supporters interest up when realistically,we were always unlikely to achieve promotion

I trust we will have great runs in both next year

Me too.I'd have wanted to have been in the final also(I think most of us would in truth & joking apart.)Mind you if it was a a choice of going up or winning that cup,no contest,the league comes first. Shame we missed out on Both.At least the Rams got one out of two.

Well done Ramsgate for winning it.(goodness me that hurt saying that)But it has to be said.

Well I think we showed our desire in winning it, like most of the clubs in our league, by putting out virtually a reserve team against East Thurrock. Saying that like Cookie, I have to say well done to the Rams on winning it.

Originally Posted By: Ian_Sanderson
Ask any of your players what they would rather be doing, watching Corrie or playing in the Ryman Cup Final? I think we both know the answer.

I believe it was a particularly gripping episode of Corrie that night.....

Originally Posted By: Tony_T
Originally Posted By: Ian_Sanderson
Ask any of your players what they would rather be doing, watching Corrie or playing in the Ryman Cup Final? I think we both know the answer.

I believe it was a particularly gripping episode of Corrie that night.....

LOL, I didnt see it Tony T, BUSY ,