Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

folkstone v staines

urchinman1961

this game is being played tonite can only dream the impossible and folkstone get a result ,they are fightin to stay up themselves so a lot at stake ,but staines are on a good run at the moment ,so good luck folkstone from the benfleet branch of the afc hornchurch supporters club

Originally Posted By: urchinboy2
and ramsgate to finish outside the playoffs, hi sanderson u mug grin!!

hopefully if hornchurch do the honours on saturday against the Angels, (if not for us they want it for them slefs to confirm that 4th spot) so heres a Ramgate fan, saying WIN for the AFC Horchurch and Annie and her guns ~ as for the game tonight A DRAW

Originally Posted By: urchin_mentalist
i think you will find that any anti ramsgate feeling on here is only towards ian the bellend sanderson,he does wonders for public relations at ramsgate!!!

well im not Anti - anyone,urchin mentalist, - YES i read your forum as i do with all of them, enjoy the banter you have with margate even, hell its good natured (well most of it) it be a dull affair if it were't - i am aware of mr Sanderson, no comment on him

i heard folkestones pitch is usually good,but they are having games called off when other games go ahead.

Saying that,it can only be good for us that staines will have to cram another game in their already busy schedule,and they only have 12 days to fit it in as they must have it played by saturday week.My guess would be thursday or thursday week and i think they are playing next tuesday anyway which can only be to our benefit.

It was bad enough calling our match off, but at least it was in time to stop anyone travelling.

To call off the Staines match just 30 mins before kick off is disgraceful. They knew Staines had a long journey, so a much earlier decision should have been made.