Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

womble update re - saturdays match

Uncle Urchin

the wombles have sold most of their tickets (500) so I expect there to be around 700 - 800 of them depending on if they need to win or not for second place..(although they already have their home play off tie)

the match will not be segregated but of course so many of them/us mostly congregating on the eastside does put the eastside massives territory in jeopardy so I am afraid that you will have to get there early... laugh there are of course 900 seats inside the stadium all covered and I expect those areas to fill very quickly

the urchins bar is open for the sale of beers etc and food before..at half time and after the game... as well of course as the normal clubhouse facilities...both burger bars will open early and the restaurant is full to the rafters...there will be extra staff in all outlets which shall open at 12 noon..(although sally usually opens the main bar around 11ish for serious campaigners..) beer

parking could be a small problem and there is a small police presence outside of the ground to attend to that so again early arrivees will benefit...there will be 10 leyton orient stewards inside the ground as well as our own normal two stewards..

regardless of whats on the game I do believe that we are in for a most enjoyable day at the bridge and of course any pressure will just add to the atmosphere...... grin

lastly I would ask you all that you consider the expected size of the crowd and make sensible arrangements to ensure your own comfort during the match..lastminutedotcommers will likely be disappointed in their 1st choice of location...

weather forecast is warm circa 18 degrees but changeable...so a little rain and sunshine expected perhaps !

accordin to the recorder we are going to rest key players, i dare say the wombles will do the same although i think we still have quality in depth and some good young talent comin through the ranks, should be a good pay day all the same and atmosphere to boot

just called into the stadium and it looks superb....lots of volunteers down there this week getting ready for the big day tomorrow and hopefully an even bigger day next saturday... smile

beer on tap in the urchins bar with bottles and cans (plastic glasses only and closed during play)...grass all cut and neat and tidy...excellent effort from nette and the gang..

well done all...