Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

PRE SEASON GAMES

NeutralFan - You have a good memory, fair play and fair play to Paula for what she kindly did that day, I don't believe she received a word of thanks from the Club.

TheSpursFan - That's strange as I was told it was the 17th, are you sure

its on the fa website Rhodes, perhaps ktfc havent been able to make any contact with the fa to get it changed. with only half a dozen fa cup games sunday id have thought they would have liked to maximise publicity.

some games are on some sort of tv, if you were the guy who decided what was shown, would you look at the fa website or trawl through a couple of hundred clubs webpage?

first appearance in the fa cup and not far to take the tv crews, surely a draw for the tv audience?

TheSpursFan - Well that's certainly what I would have done if I was Secretary but I think Kentish Town have other ideas, they don't like publicity for some reason however if the tv cameras came down it would mean loadsamoney which is what the Club certainly do like infact the hierarchy talk of nothing else.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
it would mean loadsamoney which is what the Club certainly do like infact the hierarchy talk of nothing else.

Rhodes, i think you will find most clubs at our level talk of nothing else, in order to survive...unless you have a nice little 'sugar urchin' to fund your dreams of course!

Sprocket1 - Yes but not to the point of obsession, Horace is a bit like that at your Club isn't he

.....talking of which, are you coming to Hertingfordbury Park for the season opener on Saturday? Surely you wouldn't want to miss "The Great One's" first game as a SSML Premier Division coach? Cheers for posting the links to the Challenge Trophy draw by the way.

Septimus - Thanks, yes someone had to post them seeing how HTFCew and Horace had seemingly gone on strike, it's an interesting draw for Hertford Town. Yes I will be there on Saturday, 'the great one' has a VIP guest flying in for the game from Israel and has asked me to look after him and press his flesh.

I'll see you there Rhodesy, I want to see how a newly promoted side with no match practice copes with Hertford & Kevin Cooper ! BTW I hope any flesh pressing between 2 men is done well out of my eyeline !!! Lol

Syd Lexic - It will certainly be interesting on Saturday but, as you well know, stranger things have happened in football, if Kentish Town still had Lee Scott there obviously wouldn't be a problem however you will probably still find that they win 1-0 with a backs to the wall performance.

I take it from your comment that you dislike homosexuality then.

Put it this way Rhodes, you wouldn't find me drinking at The Blue Oyster ! Lol Each to their own I suppose ! anyway getting back on thread, where do I go tonight, Haringay, Royston, Cheshunt or Sawbridgworth ?

Originally Posted By: syd_lexic
Put it this way Rhodes, you wouldn't find me drinking at The Blue Oyster!

Or the Admiral Duncan in Old Compton Street!

• 10 months later...

Harefield Utd Pre Season Friendlies

Sat July 11th Away v Hitchin Town @ Baldock sports centre ko 11.00 am

Sat july 25th v North Greenford Utd @ home ko 3pm

Tues july 28th v Potters bar town @ home ko 7-45pm

Sat aug 1st Reserves v Westfield @ home ko 3pm

Tues aug 4th v Bedfont Green @ home ko 7-45

Dunstable Town PSFs

Tuesday 14th July - Newport Pagnell (A) UCL Prem (Step 5)

Saturday 18th July - Gorleston (A) Ridgeons Div 1 (Step 6)

Tuesday 21st July - Buckingham Athletic (A) SSMFL Div 1 (Step 6)

Tuesday 28th July - King's Langley (A) SSMFL Div 1 (Step 6)

Saturday 25th July - AFC Dunstable (H) SSMFL Div 1 (Step 6)

Saturday 1st August - Hampton & Richmond Borough XI (H) Conf South (Step 2)

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
You playing another season old man?

There are plenty of years for us to sit on our @rses doing nothing on a Saturday. Until they say 'Matty thanks for coming but........' then I'll keep plugging away.

Running out of positions a bit now though - relegated to left back for most of last year!!!! Impressive for a right footed centre-midfielder don't you think???

Oh and experience (plus school holidays!) means I can miss all but one of the friendlies - so no battering my ankles in 30 degrees heat for me!!!!