Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Moaning

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
jeff should know better...he's supposed to be a fleet fan and agreeing with that scots numpty's them and us post is hardly good PR....

I imagine Jeff is only agreeing with the part about the original fans having an unofficial forum to turn to, rather than the first bit about owning the club and all that old cobblers...

jeff should know better...he's supposed to be a fleet fan and agreeing with that scots numpty's them and us post is hardly good PR....

Originally Posted By: Stu M
I imagine Jeff is only agreeing with the part about the original fans having an unofficial forum to turn to, rather than the first bit about owning the club and all that old cobblers...

commendably loyal of you stu but if you would care to nip over and read his other posts you will see that is not the case....

high time someone stopped these people running riot between the two forums playing dangerous self serving games...you need these renewals..

hannah I agree...hirsty is excellent value for money with his views..

Originally Posted By: Stu M

commendably loyal of you stu but if you would care to nip over and read his other posts you will see that is not the case....

high time someone stopped these people running riot between the two forums playing dangerous self serving games...you need these renewals..

hannah I agree...hirsty is excellent value for money with his views..

You do post some rubbish don't you UU.

Not the bit about Hirsty of course, we all miss his posts.

I haven't seen any posts that Jeff has made over there that he wouldn't post over here.

Originally Posted By: Slartibartfast
You do post some rubbish don't you UU.

not at all slarti...I just pasted what jeff wrote....mind you I could have also applied the same duplicity to some of your posts eh daves nan...grin

hunt with the hounds and run with the hare...?

don't think so...

Originally Posted By: Hannah
Merging the forums is a terrible idea.

And I see nothing wrong with what Jeff said so stop stirring UU.

I never said merge the forums...if you bother to read what I said you will understand a little more perhaps instead of jumping to tribalistic conclusions...

the post on the pub is my opinion dear lady and one I am entitled to as a member of MyFc and also FF...stirring does not come into it but being as one does....unless you wish to ignore the obvious problems ahead of you...

It's your opinion and I have mine too.

I just don't see how that would work personally. Thousands of people post on the MyFc and a lot of it is a load of arrogant rubbish. Why can't we just keep Fans Focus as it is - if people from MyFc want to sign up here then they are more than welcome to (as some already have) there is no point in forcing it to happen if no-one wants it to.

You changed the post above mine before I got to read it, so sorry for missing it. I haven't read your post on the Bridges thread I've only read this thread and I saw the idea that forums should be merged and I was just saying what I thought about it.

You changed the post above mine before I got to read it, so sorry for missing it. I haven't read your post on the Bridges thread I've only read this thread and I saw the idea that forums should be merged and I was just saying what I thought about it.

well you were not really you were having a go at me about suggesting the forums be merged ...which I did not suggest at all....

thats the problem hannah...too many people saying to many things without understanding what is actually being said/written/happening....

no probs...

Originally Posted By: Darter
I would like to see the EUFC fans being able to see some information on the MyFC forum. The other way, it don't matter - I can already read it on here.
It's funny, people see what they want to see, as Unc says....

That's a fair enough idea. I may have got the wrong end of the stick but the word 'merging' was used, which usually suggets 'becoming one,' so perhaps you can see how.

"People see what they want to see," - very wrong.

Originally Posted By: Darter
I would like to see the EUFC fans being able to see some information on the MyFC forum. The other way, it don't matter - I can already read it on here.
It's funny, people see what they want to see, as Unc says....

That's a fair enough idea. I may have got the wrong end of the stick but the word 'merging' was used, which usually suggets 'becoming one,' so perhaps you can see how.

"People see what they want to see," - very wrong.

Sorry, not referring to you here Hannah. Just a general comment, having been defending my position on MyFC. Sorry.

Originally Posted By: rsheard
Well I'm not! Just spent three hours on the MyFC site and now my blood pressure is soaring again. I should know better.

Don't get me wrong. I love the "idea" of MyFC and I'll remain a member; but I'm very frustrated with the reality right now.

QFT.

I'm with you on this one as well, Rob.