Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Moaning

Originally Posted By: Darter
Originally Posted By: Riverview Supporter
I have nothing to moan about. As I have gone off topic can this be moved

Please can I upset you then so that we can keep it here? evil

Do you like a good moan Darter?

Originally Posted By: cantos
Originally Posted By: Darter
Originally Posted By: Riverview Supporter
I have nothing to moan about. As I have gone off topic can this be moved

Please can I upset you then so that we can keep it here? evil

Do you like a good moan Darter?

Sometimes .... how about you cantos?? wink

Not one post about my drinking and throwing up afterwards?

Anyone want to tell me how that's wrong? (Although they won't be able to tell me why, they'll just go "Oh that's wrong Harry, you shouldn't do that").

Busta, Gary, American Fleet Fan, you can side against me all you like and your arguments about my drinking are to be honest so shallow that they completely suit your persona to a tee, if I never have another alcoholic drink in my life you'll never let me forget that one incident but whatever you do in relation to me and I can take that by the way, DO NOT, AND I MEAN THIS, DO NOT SIDE WITH DARTER. That is all.

Three weeks ago we won the FA Trophy. Afterwards I went out in London and got really drunk. I got the 00:14 train back from Charing Xavier (our new name for it) and I had a great time. The whole day, the alcohol, the company and the win was perfect. I was sick though in a Central London side street. Not you three though eh, probably rushed home to have your coco and in bed by ten.

Good f@cking night - RANT OVER.

Allstars, you sicken me!

All these people trying their best to integrate and you resort to this?!?

At the end of the day you are a plastic Chelsea fan who has only supported the mighty Fleet for 5 years! If your mother didn't give a blood transfusion to Tostao Kwashi no one here wants to hear it!

Us real supporters are what it's all about! I had a son, but I sold him into slavery for the good of the club! What have you done since Feb 12th???

Originally Posted By: Harry J Allstars
Busta, Gary, American Fleet Fan, you can side against me all you like and your arguments about my drinking are to be honest so shallow that they completely suit your persona to a tee

I didn't realise they were all the same person harry...crikey harry the forum slayer has outed another multiple user...grin

Originally Posted By: Harry J Allstars
DO NOT, AND I MEAN THIS, DO NOT SIDE WITH DARTER.

harrys right..the evil darter is trying to take over your football club....moriaty was her dad...devil

Hi all - I have to say, I'm really bemused as to why someone feels that I have all this power to do damage lol!! I just post a lot on the forums. I think Harry ought to read what's being said day after day on the other forum, on those rather dry threads about governance issues. He'll realise that it's certainly not me whom he should warn people against, if he wants to be the Ebbsfleet Crusader. There's some very vociferous posters cropping up on there who probably aren't at all into building bridges. Still, that's OK, it's only those who stick their head over the parapet who'll get picked off. Easy targets, like me ....

Originally Posted By: Red Neck
Quote:
harrys right..the evil darter is trying to take over your football club....moriaty was her dad...devil

Aaaaahhh! Count Jim Moriarty and Hercules Grytpype-Thynne, the scondrels. I remember them well.

excited