Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tim Cole

JAY

Originally Posted By: urchinman1961
this cant be true the same player that goaded the eastside when he scored that fab goal against us

What go's around, comes around wink

Now I know what Unc meant by a popular signing!!! Tee hee hee.

well it wasn't lee I was referring to but he's a good player and can turn a game so welcome lee (one of colins old boys of course from thruck)...nearly signed him 3 years ago in the els season but just couldn't quite afford him then........

and....

we still await news of the t'other one then..grin

Interesting that Cole (who of course you were never interested in) and Ferguson are no better than what you already have and Hodges apparently is UU?

"we don't really need players who are injury prone either"

Better luck with next one then UM

Originally Posted By: jl
Interesting that Cole (who of course you were never interested in) and Ferguson are no better than what you already have and Hodges apparently is UU?

little lack of grace there jl given your stated desire on your own forum to keep lee......grin

lee hodges is a good player and has a long association with CM..as I said we nearly signed him from thruck 3 years ago just before you did...

cole and ferguson are both good players but no better than what we already have in those positions....its all about opinions and I hope that they do well for you next season....

my guess is that lee will fill a gap for us in our squad as an impact player and change games for us...