Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hertford Town

That doesn't surprise me about Wader, taking advantage of another Club's mis-fortune!

Sadly you're right, that would never happen in the good old days of the 60's and 70's, everyone looks after number one now and is out for what they can get.

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
Have you ever been back to Doncaster Rhodes ?

Yes but Belle Vue doesn't exist anymore, it was always one of my favourite grounds

Originally Posted By: blues06
We would love to sign the players bigg town are after but unfortunatly cant compete with the financial offers that they can offer.

Chris Nunn and his magic jelly beans grin

Attracting players isn't about the money bluesy, it's a bloody art form I'll have you know!

We would love to sign the players bigg town are after but unfortunatly cant compete with the financial offers that they can offer.

No, a 2k a week budget is a lot of money but Wader will need to dig far deeper than that to compete at Step 4 level if they were to get promoted this season.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

No, a 2k a week budget is a lot of money but Wader will need to dig far deeper than that to compete at Step 4 level if they were to get promoted this season.

Rhodsesey, I think if Bigg Town are actually paying

Bloody hell, with that perception of team budgets the new Edgware FC hierarchy must be crapping themselves at your personal expectations and requirements grin

Originally Posted By: Wader

Bloody hell, with that perception of team budgets the new Edgware FC hierarchy must be crapping themselves at your personal expectations and requirements grin

I have it on very good authority that the Waders have a weekly budget of 2k too.

oh wait, just checked out where I read that grin

It breaks my heart to post this link to Tiptree's Website and their version of yesterday's masacre:

http://www.tiptreeunited.com/article.php?ArticleID=975

It breaks my heart to post this link to Tiptree's Website and their version of yesterday's masacre:

http://www.tiptreeunited.com/article.php?ArticleID=975

no it doesn't - it's just another episode of rhodism ...gloating is a deadly sin. to my mind it;s one of the worst of human attributes and you are an gifted exponent of it - gifted because rather like somebody on the autusutic spectrum you don't understand the implications of your actions.

Lendal - I took no pleasure in posting the match report however I thought members would like to see it that's all, most, if not all, of us hold Hertford Town Football Club in very high regard, they're certainly one of the good guys, and it's heartbreaking to see what has been happening to them of late.

Lendal - I took no pleasure in posting the match report however I thought members would like to see it that's all, most, if not all, of us hold Hertford Town Football Club in very high regard, they're certainly one of the good guys, and it's heartbreaking to see what has been happening to them of late. [/quote

bollox - you're miffed that no one from Hertford has told the 'inside info' on the happenings there... you keep asking horace 'to explain himself' etc etc... just for once take a step back, look in a mirror and think 'why do people keep digging at me?'

Lendal - I took no pleasure in posting the match report however I thought members would like to see it that's all, most, if not all, of us hold Hertford Town Football Club in very high regard, they're certainly one of the good guys, and it's heartbreaking to see what has been happening to them of late.

spurious crap like this lendal?