Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Edgware Sub-Forum

you have to larf duntya....if bilbo and sam the man are to be believed then old gav and rhodsey get the edgware club up and running again by default and all by posting on a forum....smile

enough room in edgware for two teams tho'..... oh and by the way sam...groundshare for 2009 is already sorted so the boys head the pack....should be an interesting two weeks until the bilbo press release..I have diarised it and await news of the rebirth with keen anticpiation...

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
enough room in edgware for two teams tho'.....

Unc - You're spot on however I feel that Bilbo's claims are just pie in the sky and there will be no press release, Edgware Town FC's hierarchy had their chance and blew it allowing a famous Club to go to the wall, they should now hold their hands up, admit to their failings and allow you, Gavin and me to move forward in peace with the exciting Edgware 2009 project.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
enough room in edgware for two teams tho'.....

Unc - You're spot on however I feel that Bilbo's claims are just pie in the sky and there will be no press release, Edgware Town FC's hierarchy had their chance and blew it allowing a famous Club to go to the wall, they should now hold their hands up, admit to their failings and allow you, Gavin and me to move forward in peace with the exciting Edgware 2009 project.

bow bow bow

Originally Posted By: k

Originally Posted By: k

[****!!****] me what a lot of crap on this thread all from the same person namely 'bilbo' this is the same person who if you look back through the achvies of my blog said that Edgware were in talks with a local millionaire buissnessman to save the club and play at PEPF, well thats obvioulsy a load of bollox!

Bilbo sent me abusive emails under the name of Harry Tate a name which was used in the match programme under Match Secretary after my second 'banning' from the club.

What is strange is that in the THREE (not two as he stated) seasons I was helping the club I NEVER heard nor saw any 'Harry Tate' and with Edgware being such a small club I would have known if anyone other than gregory was helpintg the club.

I do believe it is someone at the club that was not involved and were not active supporters, perphaps one of gregorys cronnies but again I not sure who this person is other than they are vidictive and only out to cause disruption to any progress that we make re getting Edgware back up again.

IF it was true that Edgware were going to be saved and resurected then GREAT no problem, Rhodes and I can leave it to those concerned and we can walk away, however I doubt that any progres is being made by Ken Batten a man nothing more than a figurehead for the club and if he did have contacts they why not utilise them when the club was still alive not wait till it was dead.

Vale and samuel smiles two supporters who have alreayd pinned their coloours to the mast ie Leyton FC for next season, if you want to help us then back us dont put us down and crawl up gregorys ass, you dont know the man and what he is really capable off (ie the abuisve phone calls to myself threats of physical violence which I have kept on tape)

Lets draw a line now and let Rhodes and myself get on with whatever we are doing...if you want to back us great, if not then fair enough.

Bilbo...if I read that Edgware are going to be backed and run and play at for eg Kingsbury then GREAT superb....I wont be upset I will be pleased....if not then let us get on with what we are doing ...ie trying to bring back a famous club from the dead.

Originally Posted By: Banned Fan
IF it was true that Edgware were going to be saved and resurected then GREAT no problem, Rhodes and I can leave it to those concerned and we can walk away, however I doubt that any progres is being made by Ken Batten a man nothing more than a figurehead for the club and if he did have contacts they why not utilise them when the club was still alive not wait till it was dead.

Gavin - I think you are spot on with all the views in your post and in particular the above, as you say if Mr Batten wanted to save Edgware Town then he would have found a way by hook or by crook.

So which one is supposed to be Gavin and which one is me, it's all very amusing I'm sure but the bottom line is that Edgware Town is no more and Edgware 2009 is the future, the king is dead in other words, long live the king. Now lets just move on, leave Gavin, Uncle Urchin and myself alone to get on with the job in hand.

Bilbo - If I turned up at the shindid tomorrow evening on a fact finding mission would I be welcomed, I would like to guage the mood at the 'former' Club to see whether the animosity that you, Harry Up, Samuelsmiles and Mr Gregory give out is the general feeling or whether I could possibly recruit a number of people by persuading them that Edgware 2009 is a viable proposition and the way to go.

Originally Posted By: Bilbo
Daffy, do you mean deja vu

Isn't that the French striker who's signing for Arsenal for the second time?

Rhodes, you and Gavin are more than welcome to come to the club tomorrow, although after some of the comments that you both have made about fans and players I'm not sure of the reception you will receive.

Horace I'd just like to say:

Je le trouve voir compl