Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Edgware Sub-Forum

Originally Posted By: petethegreek
Banned Fan / Rhodes - Out of interest, will you be holding positions on the Committee of the new Club? If so, which positions and why?

I hear that gavin will be CEO and rhodsey will take up his duties as vice chairman on a 100 grand a year apiece....there is however a little wrangle at the moment about a new merc each....certain to be overcome in due course when the nike sponsorship comes through....

fancy joining up pete..?

grin

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Banned Fan / Rhodes - Out of interest, will you be holding positions on the Committee of the new Club? If so, which positions and why?

I hear that gavin will be CEO and rhodsey will take up his duties as vice chairman on a 100 grand a year apiece....there is however a little wrangle at the moment about a new merc each....certain to be overcome in due course when the nike sponsorship comes through....

fancy joining up pete..?

i knew deep down that money is his God...only need one merc though,Rhodes aint got a driving licence laugh

grin

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin

fancy joining up pete..?

grin

I will take public transport and so will Rhodes, the club is the main objective.

As for roles on the comittee, yes of course we will both hold roles in the boardroom, or should that be rolls, Rhodes will be holding a chese and tomato whilst I will hold my favoured ham salad roll.

The Non League Paper and Non League Today have made contact via emails in regard to the news on my blog site re Edgware (2009) FC.

I think its best to give them a story ONCE we have a groundshare arranged. Hopefully we can announce some news on this in the next couple of months if not sooner.

nor has gav but thats not the problem...chauffeuse (female) have been agreed by the funding committee...its just the mercs that are causing the problem...they can however have jags....grin

SO....a woman driving and gav/rhodes directing

how the feck will they find the ground!

Originally Posted By: Banned Fan
The Non League Paper and Non League Today have made contact via emails in regard to the news on my blog site re Edgware (2009) FC.

Gavin - I've picked this one of the many recent posts to comment on as I know the Editors of Non League (John Lyons) and Non League Today (Paul Collins) very well, they have their fingers firmly on the pulse and I'm not surprised they have pricked up their ears and got in touch, I'm sure they will help us spread the gospel of what we're trying to achieve. Also Caroline Barker from the BBC Non League Radio Show will be all over us like a rash when the show returns to the airwaves on Monday 21 July and may be looking to have you in the studio either that night or the following week.

Bilbo - This is all very below the belt and says everything people need to know about you and the old regime. Don't expect to be involved with Edgware 2009 in any way shape or form!

As if I would ever want to get involved with you two losers.

You have both already been banned on two occasions and you both seem to think it is all the decent, loyal supporters who are wrong and you two are right.

You both deal in rumour, gossip and innuendo without ever trying to find out the truth. A point in case is posted above. For all Gavin

You miss the point, these post were all by Gavin under some of his alter ego's, of which there were many.

I was only involved in the running of the club last season but I know the decision to close was not taken lightly, the financial situation at the club was a major factor. Gavin had made numerous promises of fund raising activities but all these came to nothing.