Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Edgware Sub-Forum

I think most observers actually wanted to see a response from the club before making ill judged comments. Having read Mr Gregory's post, I began to appreciate & understand what he did for Edgware. The fact that no-one took up the mantle is now in the past & all efforts should now be made to

Make sure the new club gets run correctly ! Bilbo, Gav, Rhodes & others let's just let it lie from now on & start to make some progress !

Originally Posted By: vale2
An excellent post by Paul Gregory.
Maybe now Gavin, Rhodes & some other morons on this forum will look at the facts rather than critisize Paul & other people associated with Edgware Town FC.

Yes I agree but Gavin still needs to verify Mr Gregory's post and his claims, we can't just take his word for it.

Whatever spin Numpty tries to put on it,the truth will always out and I am sure the facts can be verified.

Unfortunately, as I have already said you two only deal in gossip, hearsay and rumour as neither of you were party to events.

When Edgware Town is resurected, and I am sure it will be, do you think any new management team would entertain either of you in any capacity after the vitriolic attacks you have both mounted on the club.

Originally Posted By: Bilbo
do you think any new management team would entertain either of you in any capacity after the vitriolic attacks you have both mounted on the club.

Bilbo - I'm not sure I understand this, we will be getting a totally new Management Team in once the new Club is resurrected and ready to rock and roll for 2009/2010, they wouldn't give a monkeys on what has gone on before and would just focus on taking the Club onwards and upwards.

Well posted Mr Gregory, i fully understand what you are saying, and i think what you have gone through for your club should be commended, its a pity there are numpties out there who really do not appreciate what you did, i would like to wish you well and hopefully you will now have a well deserved rest and spend more time with your family.

Good luck for the Future Mr Gregory.

If Edgware is to start again, and there are no numpyies involved then i would be more than willing to help in any way that i can.

Rhodes, I don't see why Gavin needs to verify Paul's comments, and I don't understand why you & others believed Gavin's version of events in the first place.

Paul worked tirelessly for Edgware & Gavin fell out with Paul and is holding a personal vendetta against him.

Please take a step back & look at the whole situation again.

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
just a quick question for the floor in the debate....

who chooses the numpties....is it a numpty committee...? grin

I have met Mr Gregory, Gavin and Rhodes. I know which are the numpties in my book.

Originally Posted By: Bilbo
Numpty (n)
One of limited intelligence, an ignorant, foolish, or silly person.
Often associated with a speech impedemant, drooling and using foul or abusive language.

thank you bilbo but I think we all know what it means...what I am trying to get at is WHO defines who the numpties are....

is there an all powerful star chamber thats sits secretly at night hidden somewhere in the PM systems of cyberspace...? a chamber of vampire slaying type numpty identifiers who's decision is all powerful and final or is it that we can choose the numpties ourselves in which case I think every fcker that I have ever met is a numpty....but I of course am not.....

on the other hand....

every fcker that I have ever met thinks I am a numpty and they're not....

somewhat puzzling isn't it ?...grin