Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tilbury 2 - ETFC 4

Squadron Leader

Goal down after 11.

Marshall 1-1 30

Hall penalty 41

Crace 3-1 78

3-2 don't have time on that at mo

Crace stretchered off and Hall rifled in the free kick to make it 4-2....

Bastian and Remy joint mom.....

(Shortwood won 1-0 away in the vase as well so good day!)

After going behind in the 12th minute and not the 11th Jim, I looked around for something which was different to the display at Northwood and couldn't find anything. However, their goal spurred us on to better things and we caused them problems with our pace and ability to use the flanks.

We equalised whilst I was in the chip queue and was given the softest of penalties to go in at half time 2 - 1 to the good.

Second half - we contained Tilbury and kept catching them on the break and I was very impressed with our number 10(not got used to names after my Portugese scouting trip).

Even more impressed with our substitute(Jeff, I believe). Good performance all round but I am yet to be convinced that our number 6(Rio, I think) is a player able to command a shirt every game.

Good to see at least 20 ETFC players and management on the pitch after our third goal!!!! More of the same please on Tuesday.

My MoM Rudi Hall 2 Superb set piece goals against Chopper despite the fact Chopper knows exactly what to expect.

Michael Black also playing for Tilbury.

Luke Marshalls was a beautiful flick in in at the near post from a cross from Mitch Hahn.

Ricci score a lovely goal past Chopper who had no chance not sure if it was a volley or header but Chopper was well beat by the rifling shot and could only fish out of back of net. The after goal celebrations were wonderful think that meant a lot to Ricci!

A load of players playing for each other and I think enjoying their football! YES!

One question can we use more than 1/4 of the pitch? We always seemed to scrunch into a small part of the pitch!

Originally Posted By: Out_Of_Towner
I see wabbey won but chesnuts lost , would have been better if both had lost but one will have to do.

HaHaHa,,,, that's an original. I guess Walthamstow is just as bad as Enfield!!! Shiter Hole the lot. Ready to bury you on Tuesday.

Originally Posted By: waggamick
Britman,
Whereabouts in Wisconsin?
I spent a year in Minnesota and made a trip to Chippewa Falls to do a tour of the Leininkugels Brewery...Leinenkugel's Red...one of the rare beers made outside of Australia that is truly drinkable.

Wagga, I live in Madison. Leine's is not a bad brew though.

Originally Posted By: The Invisible Man
Excellent!!!! Well done everyone, keep it up!

Andy, buy more chips!

Rock steady went to buy the chips and missed the Tilbury goal. After what seemed an eternity, we collected the chips and missed ours!

By the way, I stand by my comments about Rio.

Steph. It was fun to see your mum standing up for you!

Originally Posted By: andyetfc
Originally Posted By: The Invisible Man
Excellent!!!! Well done everyone, keep it up!

Andy, buy more chips!

Rock steady went to buy the chips and missed the Tilbury goal. After what seemed an eternity, we collected the chips and missed ours!

By the way, I stand by my comments about Rio.

Steph. It was fun to see your mum standing up for you!

Agree with you regards Rio, did'nt see the game on Saturday but saw he's last two games and don't know what he exactly offers our side. However, I hope he comes good. Fingers crossed the improvement in results are maintained on Tuesday.