Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Waltham Forest V's ETFC

Waltham Forest games have always been very physical and close encounters with plenty of colourful cards shown to both sets of players.

The mood at forest is different this season, as they look like as if they'll be struggling plus they are borrowing Ilfords ground as a home base.

We cant be complacent, we have to field a team from the basis of the last 3 (winning) games, and if we do, wait for it, my god, here it comes 3-0 to the Town.

Originally Posted By: OldTowner
EU, you seem to have ignored the fact that WF have a new Manager this week and he has already brought in new Players.
Those Players will be all out to impress.

Town 2 - 1.

Didn't work with us at the start of the season with many new players....our new players didn't exactly go out to impress and looked what happened. The needed time to gel and get to know eachother.

Lets hope the same happens with WF on Sat and our winning run continues

EU, you seem to have ignored the fact that WF have a new Manager this week and he has already brought in new Players.

Tough game at a crap ground - no atmosphere due to running track etc etc.
Town 2 - 1.
BETTER GET USED TO IT THEN doh

FOREST 3-1

Me Never !!!!!!!. Did you know that Cheshunt once had a Running track , Its true I was told last week there was one there !!!!!!,Apparently it was covered over in 1971 . we had to get shot of it because it killed the attmosphere . evil2

If you look at an ordnance survey map you 'll notice the shape that the stadium once had .

Originally Posted By: Albury_Walker

Tough game at a crap ground - no atmosphere due to running track etc etc.
Town 2 - 1.
BETTER GET USED TO IT THEN doh

FOREST 3-1

As I have said before Albury - what the feck has any of this got to do with you or Chestnut ?

Me Never !!!!!!!. Did you know that Cheshunt once had a Running track , Its true I was told last week there was one there !!!!!!,Apparently it was covered over in 1971 . we had to get shot of it because it killed the attmosphere . evil2

If you look at an ordnance survey map you 'll notice the shape that the stadium once had .

So whats the excuse for lack of atmosphere at Cheshunt SINCE 1971 then??

Originally Posted By: lovely stuff

So whats the excuse for lack of atmosphere at Cheshunt SINCE 1971 then??

Not enough Enfield Fans!!!!! biglaugh

Evidence of the red gra track was still there in 1978 when I used to train up there after I broke my leg.