Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Unusual food expierience

I purchased a Jacket Spud with cheese filling and an Aero hot chocolate last night.

Both seemed to have this rather strange radiation called "Heat" coming from them.

Spud was gorgeous and the chocolate must go down in the top 3 hot chocolates of all time and probably battling with Grandads Mint and Chocolate Drink which I uses to have when I stayed there on holidays for number one spot.

I just cant wait to see if the new burgers (Hopefully saturday) are of a sufficent heat to melt cheese and maybe even try a Hot Pie.

Excellant Jo and all who do the cooking.

Evan Hampstead Gaz was convinced to turn away from his thermos flask and go the way of Aero Hot Chocolate

That was one of the best hot chocolates ever!!

Real cocoa slurry at the bottom, and so hot it burnt my mouth.

Well done to all concerned. That is going to become a regular visit from now on.

Also nice meeting Chris Blanc and Jeff for the first time, and a proper hello to DA11 without him feeling intimidated by my (in)famous thermos flask!

Although it was damned cold last night, the performance on the pitch certainly warmed us all up.

Now Liam has a real selection dilemma - who dare he leave out come Saturday - certainly there are few from that team who deserve to be dropped.

Originally Posted By: Yorkfox
We are living in interesting times Brian,

I fear to do the job properly, we might have to do quite a lot of testing ?, I mean, its our duty .

I am going to try a hot Sausage roll on Saturday and another Aero Based Chocolate. Apparantly the tea was intresting as "It tasted like tea , was hot and plentiful"

We are now close to a footballing expieriance

Originally Posted By: Riverview Supporter
Originally Posted By: Yorkfox
We are living in interesting times Brian,

I fear to do the job properly, we might have to do quite a lot of testing ?, I mean, its our duty .

I am going to try a hot Sausage roll on Saturday and another Aero Based Chocolate. Apparantly the tea was intresting as "It tasted like tea , was hot and plentiful"

We are now close to a footballing expieriance

I suggest they buy the hot choc in bulk from now on because when i got to the front of the queue they were sold out,i then went to the burger van which has a painted sign on the front saying hot chocolate,but they too were sold out.Its not as if there was a big crowd last night,290 in fact and all on the same drink i suspect.

Originally Posted By: Hempstead Gaz
After all that Johnny Foreigner food you've been scoffing over the last year or 2, I'm surprised anything would give you gutsache, Andy!!!

There's nowt wrong with chicken feet, fish head curry, jelly fish etc and you quickly learn not to ask what is in the dim sum from the hawker centres.