Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I wish this lady the very best of Luck

Nette

Go get them gal! cheerleader

I believe she's the sister of Ray (Razor) Powell, x Angel and fan favourite. If she's anything like her brother, she'll take no stick! laugh

She's from a footballing family, i'm pretty sure her mum has worked at Dulwich FC for years.

Go make history Donna! cheerleader

we did something similar when craig david won the assistant manager role after a raffle. i remember he was interviewed by robbie monger and maxie for afchtv and said "well, it's a dream come true for me max"

that's about it though. can't remember who we were playing or what season though...

anyway... token NWAF response to the above nonsense.

Originally Posted By: Biased Bob
Back to the original post. All this is, is a publicity stunt and making a mockery of the game.

There's a 'crunch' on Bob! Fisher are notorious for having survived with relatively no fans. Should we mock a club trying to survive? achso

"What competition did Bob win to be Ref and Lino every week."

Many years of playing, coaching, managing, being on a committee of semi professional club, running Sunday morning pub teams, running boys football teams, doing the line and reffing on a Sunday more times than i can remember and also i remember taking the money on the turnstile. Should be in line for the next manager of Fisher.

>>>History will be made as Donna Powell, the clubs turnstile operator, has been promoted to 1st Team Manager for the game against high-flying Eastleigh

And of course the Urchins beat them to it - yesterday, when first Jamie and then Colin were sent off, Michelle was for a time the only person left on the managerial bench.

I hope Fisher have realised that they will now need a turnstile operator, unless the lady intends to do both jobs. Their supporter will have to arrive early otherwise there will be no one to let him in.