Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Building bridges

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
ha ha...calm down and have a glass of wine.....I thought it was a nice foto of you....smile

as for checking out my machine....only nette and bitchy are allowed to do that....I'm under contract....grin

I must admit, the pic is a very good likeness. Oh, I'm drinking perry right now - I like pear cider, I have a bottle most nights :-)

Do you only rent your machine then? I thought a man like you would have his own ...

Originally Posted By: rsheard
Two summers ago I rode the Natchez Trace Parkway (which includes some bridges, so this isn't completely off topic)--which runs 460 miles from Nashville, Tennessee to Natchez, Mississippi. I was stopped at one overlook rest area near the end of my tour, drinking some water, when I heard two bikers who were also stopped complaining of how tired they were getting. Then one of them asked me where I started and then looked at his partner and told him to shut the fck up, at least they weren't pedaling like I was. One of my favorite moments of the tour.

Sorry, UU, I won't be able to keep pace with your Harley Tour, but I'll spend less on fuel!
http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/page/pic/slideshow/?o=3Tzut&pic_id=107731&v=C

Robert, you didn't need to mention the 460 miles in the saddle....one look at the picture tells it all!

How long was it before you could sit comfortably?

Originally Posted By: Bitch
I can confirm Uncie is the Modjeski of bridge building and the Harley Davidson of throbbing horsepower any seated rider could wish to have bow

Hello Bitch, nice to make your acquaintance ... I defer to you on this one ... I wouldn't like to even dare to comment!!

Originally Posted By: Darter

Hello Bitch, nice to make your acquaintance ... I defer to you on this one ... I wouldn't like to even dare to comment!!

Hi Darter, it's nice to meet a nice, polite young man passing through this forum. I hope you are revelling in the glory of Gravesend & Northfleet. ARe you a new fan or one of old?

Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1
Originally Posted By: Hannah
From Building Bridges to the official chat room thread.

This official chatroom thread might have built more bridges than any other thread! laugh

I think you may be so right ... x

Hi Darter, it's nice to meet a nice, polite young man passing through this forum. I hope you are revelling in the glory of Gravesend & Northfleet. ARe you a new fan or one of old?

Lol, 50 years old, female, new fan ... but committed! I am looking for nice, polite young men - they are thin on the ground in Lancaster. Would you send me your spares please?

Lol, 50 years old, female, new fan ... but committed! I am looking for nice, polite young men - they are thin on the ground in Lancaster. Would you send me your spares please?

Bitch has never had a nice polite young man...........As to having spares............Laugh......The tears are running down my legs!!!!!!! biglaugh

Thought as much wink They are a dying breed i fear Darter grin

I actually find that nice polite men of any age are often a disappointment ... we'll stick with the bad boys, then??

As long as they are not called American Fleet Fan laugh

Are you a nouveau fan since the public purchase or a previous G&E Darter?

The problem with young men is that they soon get old. With all the drawbacks that age brings .. whereas women come into their prime at about 50 ... oh, what a coincidence ... lol

I'm building to it Darter. They start to wane over 21 i hear bigshock

Moral of the story.....Dont go out with a fella called Wayne grin

P.S Just to stay on topic, before the Forum Police intervene... whistle What are your thoughts on Building bridges? smile

I am nouveau, Bitch, joined MyFC right at the beginning last August. I have been to quite a few games, met quite a few long-standing fans.

YOu sound like the kind of fan that G&E fans are glad to attract smile (as opposed to the other sort)

I am nouveau, Bitch, joined MyFC right at the beginning last August. I have been to quite a few games, met quite a few long-standing fans.

YOu sound like the kind of fan that G&E fans are glad to attract smile (as opposed to the other sort)

Thank you, that's kind of you to say. And as for Building Bridges - well, I started a long thread on it over on the MyFC forum. But this one has turned out more fun. Personally, I find that it's helpful to have the Royal Engineers around - they are very good with those pontoons and duckboards. And of course, you get some nice young men ...