Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Building bridges

Ok - and I've been thinking about what was said before - and I would indeed like to apologise to Chris P if he was personally hurt by anything on the forum which I instigated. I would never set out to hurt anyone as I have had experience of that myself. My posts were purely about his role as a MyFC Board member and I certainly was not casting any aspersions about him as a person or about the work he does for the club, which I know is extensive. I'd like to talk to him - I have exchanged a couple of posts with him in the past. I think I have seen him with Jessica at the games - or was that Brian? Anyway, I'm really sorry Chris if you were upset x

Originally Posted By: Darter
Ok - and I've been thinking about what was said before - and I would indeed like to apologise to Chris P if he was personally hurt by anything on the forum which I instigated. I would never set out to hurt anyone as I have had experience of that myself. My posts were purely about his role as a MyFC Board member and I certainly was not casting any aspersions about him as a person or about the work he does for the club, which I know is extensive. I'd like to talk to him - I have exchanged a couple of posts with him in the past. I think I have seen him with Jessica at the games - or was that Brian? Anyway, I'm really sorry Chris if you were upset x

took you long enough but well done and I reckon you may get a few housepoints for that from the realies....

now about this bisexual white sox blonde business....I shall be advertising in the times shortly for two female companians for my haley europa trip...

seedy sixties seeks si sexual sox sucking sensationalists

waddayafink...devil

UU, yes to three - but the other one has to be a second guy ...

ha ha...you'll never get on in footie...'tis a mans world...you are now off my list...anway at my age I couldn't stand the competition...

oh well back to the latvian pop ups.....grin

Nice gesture Darter every bit helps building these bridges.

Olive branches are always preferable to pointed staves. It is a shame this isn't recognised at the beginning of an action.

Now perhaps Darter might like to respond to an earlier post I had made? If you can recall back, I wondered why someone from Exeter choses not to support the Grecians or support her adopted home town team, Lancaster? Both more obvious candidates historically and geographically than EUFC. Don't these clubs deserve to be supported by their neighbours as part of the community and to keep them afloat? I am genuinely interested in the selection process of a club by individual football fans. Does Darter in fact support another Club as would be the case with the majority of MyFC members eg Yorkfox or even Will Brooks? Or is it really possible for someone to wake up one morning and accept on the say so of someone else who they will now support? That is the part I don't understand.

Harley, UU? Did you say Harley? Mwwwwwwhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! OMG, a Hardly Drivable!!! What, you pulling a plough behind it as well?? Darter, meet a lean leather clad fella on a Bandit 1200 Streetfighter, darlin', leave these old codgers on their bone-shakers choking on me nitrous! Harleys. Mwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha

kmj - I have no ties with Lancaster. I have only lived here since January.

Exeter is my home club and I have always followed their fortunes, from when I was a girl. My aunt was like the Jessica of Exeter back in the 70s. I didn't go to matches though - not often. When I joined MyFC, it was a real big thing. We were coming together as strangers to take a club forward, with the fans who were already there. I said that whomever we ended up with, I would pledge support to. You won't agree with me, I know, but there are a number like me who have said "all or nothing". You have no idea how much of my life I now spend talking about or thinking about Ebbsfleet. Much more than I ever spent thinking about Exeter! I don't feel that I have to justify this - it is just how I am. If you knew me, you would know I am all or nothing. I couldn't do what some people do on the forum and follow 2 teams from the Blue Square.

Originally Posted By: John@TheFleet
Harley, UU? Did you say Harley? Mwwwwwwhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! OMG, a Hardly Drivable!!! What, you pulling a plough behind it as well?? Darter, meet a lean leather clad fella on a Bandit 1200 Streetfighter, darlin', leave these old codgers on their bone-shakers choking on me nitrous! Harleys. Mwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha

I like this. I'm there ....

Originally Posted By: BustaGut
UU, yes to three - but the other one has to be a second guy ...

Two men? My god these northern types have some strange tastes. They will be eating mayo on there chips next doh

Devon blood, Devon born. Proud to be Devonian!

Oi, Unc! Don't forget to put rubber padding in ya dentures! chug-a-chug-chug-a-chug-a-chug-a...etc....until it comes to a corner chug-a-chug-chug-a-chug-a-chug-a..screeeeeccchhhhhhhhhh!!! Christ, its raining!!!! Head for home!!!!!!!! Harleys! Mwwwwwwaaaahahahahah. Bet you got got matching braces as well!!