Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Building bridges

Originally Posted By: Bitch
biglaugh Love that answer Darter! You'll have to find your way to my Shout Box and have some banter. It needs some refining grin

I'll duck out now and let the Moonie Loonies take back over duck

See you soon, Bitch - I've kept my eye on the posts on your Shout Box - some of them very funny lol x

John, the Bitch and Darter show is cool ... you shouldn't have left this delightful forum just for the bloody pub - I have been drinking and typing at the same time. Of course, being a woman I can multi-task. Men often find this difficult ...

he he...I wondered how long it would take you to get onto this thread you delightful sexy mad bitch you....does this mean a foursome now.....devil

let me know as I will have to have a couple of days rest beforehand....oh and by the way... don't invite singram...evil

I hope you were talking to me and not Fleety Uncs! chloe

you know I was talking to you dearest and I am just about to retire to the four poster and think about you all night....well the bits of you that I think about most that is....devil

oh and tell worrilow to keep away from janney....no fckn chance....grin

cuddle

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin

oh and tell worrilow to keep away from janney....no fckn chance....grin

cuddle

Give him his Razor back then, he get's all bristly without it wink

not guilty...we haven't signed any players at all as yet...although I am thinking about a couple of ebbs boys who did so well in that little cup thingy a couple of weeks ago....smile

anway we're guests here so back on topic.....I am building bridges with moonies but only naughty lady ones at the moment.....devil

wanchai can swim across....evil

Originally Posted By: John@TheFleet
does this mean a foursome now

What? You pulling?? You couldn't pull a bloody trailer!!! Harleys.

Mwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahah

Unc's the Four Enforcer isn't know as Kazmaier Karl for nothing Johnboy wink

Originally Posted By: Darter
Naughty lady moonie here, I want the top left-hand post please. I just signed up for gold membership - what is it lol??? Only a fiver so I'll try anything once ...

golds old hat darter..the secret society of purple plungers and pillagers is where its at...evil

Originally Posted By: Darter
Naughty lady moonie here, I want the top left-hand post please. I just signed up for gold membership - what is it lol??? Only a fiver so I'll try anything once ...

golds old hat darter..the secret society of purple plungers and pillagers is where its at...evil

lol, well, I'm an old-hat kind of gal ...

Originally Posted By: Slartibartfast
Originally Posted By: rsheard
Two summers ago I rode the Natchez Trace Parkway (which includes some bridges, so this isn't completely off topic)--which runs 460 miles from Nashville, Tennessee to Natchez, Mississippi. I was stopped at one overlook rest area near the end of my tour, drinking some water, when I heard two bikers who were also stopped complaining of how tired they were getting. Then one of them asked me where I started and then looked at his partner and told him to shut the fck up, at least they weren't pedaling like I was. One of my favorite moments of the tour.

Sorry, UU, I won't be able to keep pace with your Harley Tour, but I'll spend less on fuel!
http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/page/pic/slideshow/?o=3Tzut&pic_id=107731&v=C

Robert, you didn't need to mention the 460 miles in the saddle....one look at the picture tells it all!

How long was it before you could sit comfortably?
Two weeks before full feeling was restored in my left hand. A couple of days for the more important bits. Scary thing is I'm thinking of doing a trip 3 times longer this summer.

Originally Posted By: Slartibartfast
Two summers ago I rode the Natchez Trace Parkway (which includes some bridges, so this isn't completely off topic)--which runs 460 miles from Nashville, Tennessee to Natchez, Mississippi. I was stopped at one overlook rest area near the end of my tour, drinking some water, when I heard two bikers who were also stopped complaining of how tired they were getting. Then one of them asked me where I started and then looked at his partner and told him to shut the fck up, at least they weren't pedaling like I was. One of my favorite moments of the tour.

Sorry, UU, I won't be able to keep pace with your Harley Tour, but I'll spend less on fuel!
http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/page/pic/slideshow/?o=3Tzut&pic_id=107731&v=C

Robert, you didn't need to mention the 460 miles in the saddle....one look at the picture tells it all!

How long was it before you could sit comfortably?
Two weeks before full feeling was restored in my left hand. A couple of days for the more important bits. Scary thing is I'm thinking of doing a trip 3 times longer this summer.

Not surprised Robert........You have to be a masochist to be a Fleet supporter! hairout laugh

Originally Posted By: Stu M
I have a nasty feeling that if I went to prison for 30 years and then got out and logged in, this bloody thread would still be going on... :|

MSN Messenger must be broken.