Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

AFC HORNCHURCH SUPPORTERS CLUB

Just to let everyone know - the badges will be in a strictly limited edition and will contain the wording

AFC HORNCHURCH (this is at the top of the badge)

SUPPORTERS ASSOCIATION 2009 (this is at the bottom of the badge)

The traditional windmill and the horns are incorporated into the design.

They will only be available to members of the supporters association.

For the avoidance of any confusion, it is supporters association, and not supporters club (it is one and the same, but association looks better on the badges and the correct name is association).

I do not as yet have a date for their arrival but I am assured that we are top of the list and that they should be ready very quickly.

Originally Posted By: dagger04
Just to let everyone know - the badges will be in a strictly limited edition and will contain the wording
AFC HORNCHURCH (this is at the top of the badge)
SUPPORTERS ASSOCIATION 2009 (this is at the bottom of the badge)
The traditional windmill and the horns are incorporated into the design.

They will only be available to members of the supporters association.

For the avoidance of any confusion, it is supporters association, and not supporters club (it is one and the same, but association looks better on the badges and the correct name is association).

I do not as yet have a date for their arrival but I am assured that we are top of the list and that they should be ready very quickly.

Have you got any artwork we can take a sneek at?

The badges will be supplied by Terry's Badges - he has agreed to make the badges despite not having been paid for the last lot of badges - I have the artwork and will bring it with me to Tonbridge today.

Blackballed's link will take you to the web site, but the badge is not there, as it is a new badge. It is similar to the one listed on the web site as badge number 276, (listed under the letter H in the Sales section) but with colour reversals and different wording.

>>>similar to the old style supporters club badge..

Yes, that was the intention - because we had this badge as Hornchurch and Upminster, then as Hornchurch, and last season as AFC Hornchurch.

So it seems a good idea to keep the tradition going, as this is the original club badge. And of course, it was the original supporters club badge.

• 3 weeks later...