Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Game tonight

Mick , hope you win the semi - Final if you do , will try and get to the final and see you all. Also may see you next year , all depends on what league we go in.

Knaphill Res v Frimley Green Res - 6.30 kick off!!!

Why does the leage have to arrange midweek games at grounds with no lights. Just reschedule a Saturday where the team has lights to midweek.

Luckily i work round the corner from Knaphill for the 5.30 meet

Chertsey were 2-0 down at half time , Stuart Bamford sent off,

Bedfont green 3- 0 in the second half .

Chessington 1 Epsom 1 at half time.

Won 3-1 good match Bookham had their chances we scored ours..Met Teffs tonite ..what a nice bloke..Heard Cherski are looking for their keeper as he went missing at half time...

Not that I am one for gossip......

Horley Town got a great result tonight at Chertsey. 0-3 Win.

Chertsey did have a man sent off but I believe Horley were 2 up at the time.

Horley totally out battled Chertsey and the Horley Keeper did not have a save to make.

To be honest Horley could of won by 5 or 6 easily if they took there chances.

Originally Posted By: Lightning McQueen
Good and fair analysis Weebs. Second goal looked blatently offside but heard there was photo evidence to suggest the linesman got it spot on.

Totally agree LM, I was stood that end and sympathised with the Bookham keeper as it looked a poor decision by the assistant referee. I then looked at my pic where it shows he was onside, shows how much we know, well done to the officials!

Yeah agree with that too Weebs, fair result no complaints and am pleased with our performance, thought both sides wanted to play football.

Good to meet you too Weebs and good luck to Bedfont Green were ever they end up next season.