Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bethnal Green United

Jenko - Yes Martin is on the 'payroll' at the Mile End Stadium and he has contributed to the Club's amazing success this season although GAFFA1, who occasionally posts on here, is the main man. Martin will be looking forward to renewing acquaintances with many of the Coaches and players he knows around the Essex Senior League bazaars next season.

I take it from that Hullbridge Sports after match hospitality is second to none then, I also heard Mauritius Sports push the boat out

Coachie must have had a field day at Wadham Lodge earlier in the season then

Originally Posted By: bowersboy
Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I take it from that Hullbridge Sports after match hospitality is second to none

No, its the fact they are both big fat greedy buggers

No as big as you!!!

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Jenko - Yes Martin is on the 'payroll' at the Mile End Stadium and he has contributed to the Club's amazing success this season although GAFFA1, who occasionally posts on here, is the main man. Martin will be looking forward to renewing acquaintances with many of the Coaches and players he knows around the Essex Senior League bazaars next season.

feck me that'll take all of 5 mins,

Originally Posted By: Eton Manor

He also will NOT be comin back when BGU are in the Essex Senior?

Well that remains to be seen, Martin took a sabbatical earlier in the season for personal reasons but is still very much part of Bethnal Green United and the Manager, GAFFA1, wants him onboard particularly with his experience and invaluable knowledge of the Essex Senior League.

Triggs - I take offence at that and Martin will too, he is the most red blooded male I've ever come across, a real man's man. We go back to the 2004/2005 season when Martin was at Haringey Borough and he helped transform the youth set up at Coles Park, the Under 18's got to the 2nd Round proper of the FA Youth Cup that season and won their league as well as the Colwyn Cup. I really don't know why he's such a figure of fun on here as I've never come across a better Coach for motivating players.

Rhodes please not again.No one is laughing at Martins coaching credentials or what he has done in the past my record will murder his but i have no one to blow my trumpet? all the facts state Martin is not and will not be part of BGUFC next season and was not on board this season end off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!