Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

and the new manager is.......................

Originally Posted By: Abu Dhabi
Adored Billy on the pitch, too unknown a quantity for me on the touchline - sorry Billy go get some experience of a whole season at an ESL club like Eton Manor so we can measure what you have done, then come back and talk to the decisionmakers.

Good point, we may need some one with ESL experience in 2010/11 !!!!!!

gotcha

Originally Posted By: Southport - TOWNER
Still think Pablo could do a good job for us, and his old man may even come along occasionally!

not too sure how well he would do for you... taught me maths at school, and i passed so who knows..

and his old man is sometimes at hertford games.

Adored Billy on the pitch, too unknown a quantity for me on the touchline - sorry Billy go get some experience of a whole season at an ESL club like Eton Manor so we can measure what you have done, then come back and talk to the decisionmakers.

Good point, we may need some one with ESL experience in 2010/11 !!!!!!

gotcha

Not if someone uses what passes for a brain and assesses wisely. Looks at track record (important for QE2).

If Colin Payne is fully recovered from being unwell then he promoted those awfully nice people from Leyton and has a great fondness for the Town.

Originally Posted By: warefckev
Still think Pablo could do a good job for us, and his old man may even come along occasionally!

not too sure how well he would do for you... taught me maths at school, and i passed so who knows..

and his old man is sometimes at hertford games.

at least you didn't have scary Carey!!

Which is why I would bring in Lee Patterson as my number 2. he has ryman 1, Prem and Con management experiance. whoever gets the job, I hope he is as passionate about the club as I am....

If Colin Payne is fully recovered from being unwell then he promoted those awfully nice people from Leyton and has a great fondness for the Town.

Think you mean his brother Allan?

[quote=BillyCove#10

Which is why I would bring in Lee Patterson as my number 2. he has ryman 1, Prem and Con management experiance. whoever gets the job, I hope he is as passionate about the club as I am....

Sounds good to me. A manager who has a good track record with an ex player who always gave 100%.