Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

and the new manager is.......................

Someone who knows the club needs to be involved as whether other people like it or not our club IS different to almost every other club around.

That is not having a go at any club but the way we are set up makes it different.

Originally Posted By: MbrunoB
Someone who knows the club needs to be involved as whether other people like it or not our club IS different to almost every other club around.

That is not having a go at any club but the way we are set up makes it different.

Beardsly it is then

Originally Posted By: Southport - TOWNER

Beardsly it is then

Great idea....Put the smile back on the players faces. Probably be more succesful and cheaper than Margolis.

Originally Posted By: rayw

Beardsly it is then

Great idea....Put the smile back on the players faces. Probably be more succesful and cheaper than Margolis.

As he'd need some one with "experience" how about some one who guided the club to the La Senza cup victory? brille008 giggle evil2 erschiess

Originally Posted By: rayw

Beardsly it is then

As he'd need some one with "experience" how about some one who guided the club to the La Senza cup victory? brille008 giggle evil2 erschiess

The only senior level trophy at the club this season!! drinkies bootyshake grin boxing

Also used to a low budget, in fact so low that the players pay the club! excited evil biglaugh

No dodgy little envelopes involved either! angel3

Originally Posted By: BillyCove#10
.....Which is why I would bring in Lee Patterson as my number 2. he has ryman 1, Prem and Con management experiance. whoever gets the job.....

Very good point, and that team of three is looking like a very genuine contender.

With all these CV's coming in for the vacant managers job.How about WE the supporters put in an application.We nominate the best three fans we feel could best do the job and send a CV in accordingly.

I think a management team including Me,Gazza,and MR Happy would stir things up a bit.The big question is.Who would be our Kitman?? Any volunteers?

Originally Posted By: lovely stuff
With all these CV's coming in for the vacant managers job.How about WE the supporters put in an application.We nominate the best three fans we feel could best do the job and send a CV in accordingly.

I think a management team including Me,Gazza,and MR Happy would stir things up a bit.The big question is.Who would be our Kitman?? Any volunteers?

I'll vote for you but I want a full time paid job as antipodean talent scout.

We will pay triple what we pay you now if that's any help?

Originally Posted By: lovely stuff

I'd only take on the role if Fiona came back on a permanent basis!!! evil OOOOOOOOOOOOOO those legs!!!! bigshock

Bloody hell we might as well go all the way Chavy and play in green and white hoops!!!!!!!! hairout