Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Now't to do with Meadowbank, as far as I'm aware !

Sheerwater - Its in the Woking News & Mail, Club Officials have got issues with The Athletics Club meaning they cannot use there normal ground before 1st October and not after 1st April. Or it could be Chobham purely the fact its not fit for football !!!

Feel sorry for Sheerwater as the snobby athletics club seem to think they have a god given right to the facillity paid by tax payers! Still it cant be them though as their other pitch certainly isnt the worst around. I heard last night that Chobhams pitch and facillities are being upgraded! saying that the person who told me also said they're reserves will win the league next year !!!

Originally Posted By: catweazle
Mole Valley District Council sticking their oar in again. MVSCR have no groundshare agreement with Mole Valley Predators after 31st May.

Whats that to do with the Council catweazle. Can they veto an agreement.

We Thank you for your concern.

There is a issue MVDC and Mole Valley Predators. This issue is does not involve MVSCR. As soon as the issues are resolved we will post further information.

So once again we thank you for your concern and we hope the Mole Valley Predators resolve their issues with MVDC.

Hi TSF

Just to set the record straight Mole Valley scr is Sutton Common Rovers (SCR) we played in surrey combination as SCR but when we joined the Middlesex League we had to use our full name Sutton Common Rovers. When joined the combined counties league last year we were required to have a name related to where we play. So we decided that Mole Valley SCR had a better sound than Leatherhead SCR or Fetcham SCR as we wanted to keep our original identity of SCR.

There are no plans for any merger of the clubs in the immediate future.

So SCR we are and SCR we will be and long live SCR.

Is Wikipedia wrong then Progedit?

Mole Valley S.C.R. F.C.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mole Valley S.C.R. Full name Mole Valley S.C.R. Football Club

Founded 2008

League Combined Counties League

Division One

Mole Valley S.C.R. F.C. are a football club based in Leatherhead, Surrey, England. They were formed in 2008 by the merger of two clubs: Mole Valley Predators and Sutton Common Rovers. Mole Valley Predators were members of the Combined Counties League Premier Division in 2005-06, but resigned from the league at the end of the season and now only field youth and veteran sides. The new club plays in the Combined Counties League Division One.

Hi Green Pea

Thanks for that someone has posted incorrect information on Wikipedia. As part of Mole Valley SCR committee I can tell we are most certainly a separate club and have not merged with the Predators.

I will get the Wikipedia entry for us corrected.Once thanks Green Pea for pointing that out.