Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Thanks Green Pea

Spoke to our web designer. He is going to correct this. He was under time pressure and cut and pasted the Wikipedia entry.

The moral of this is we should have read the details before he put it up rather than it looks ok. Correct history should be on Website soon.

I don't understand this progedit. If MV Predators have an issue with their Council then as their tenents you must have the same problem. After all you are their tenents and not MVDC's.

It was stated on here several times that if your Council had been successful in their action against Dorking last year then that would have had a profound effect on Bookham's tenancy.

groundshares and councils, leagues and rules?

I cant see any problems here, why do people feel the need to bring this sort of stuff up?

They are only div 1 and can share at bookham or mickleham or up the Nower.

They might have had a better argument if they had built a 100 seat stand floodlighlights decent clubhouse , decent pitch, actually won a few games since coming up from the reigate league.

I don't think it particularly advisable to discuss M.V.D.C. and their current attitude to local Association Football Clubs on here at this present time.

Originally Posted By: Krooner
Shame I am not hip with the new way.

Give me a burning effigy any day !

When are you getting the new hip ?

Royal Surrey at Guildford ?

Originally Posted By: Krooner
Shame I am not hip with the new way.

Give me a burning effigy any day !

Did'nt think you were hip with the old way either.....

I am glad to report that issue regarding River Lane Sports Ground have been resolved. I agree with Big JR we should not discuss issues about the council and clubs on the forum. This causes a lot more problems for clubs than just with the council it affects the players and rest of club including sponsors etc.

Mole Valley SCR are looking foward to coming seasons at River Lane. Starting With a Freindly against Godalming Town on 11th July 2009. We looking foward to another good season in the Combined Counties, the FA vase and other cups.

We would like congratulate Bookham on completing their ground share at Meadowbank. I would like to thank all the players and other officals at our club for a good season and hopeful we can go one better. We are all tried now at the club and I think we should all go on holiday and get piste. So if anyone knows any good slopes please let me know. Better still if you are willing pay for it let know me.

Michael

The bar at Meadowbank can have quite a considerable slope on it after an afternoons carousing.

'Asahi' has a lot to answer for !!

achso