Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Prince Charles

Never heard of that Big JR but I could totally believe it to be true

Prince Harry was pictured wearing a Nazi uniform when he was in his teens and had to make a grovelling apology. It may have been insensitive and stupid but was blown out of all proportion IMO. I'm no fan of the monarchy and would rather we was a republic, but still believe they should be afforded some privacy and really fail to understand why some people are so interested in their lives.

Torn on the question of the royal family. On the one hand, they do keep the class system going in this country and that can't be a good thing - on the other hand they do bring in a lot of money for the country both in terms of tourism and the occasional trade visits. I think that some of the vast amount of assets that some of the royals own (Earl of Westminster comes to mind) need to go back to the state. On balance I'd keep them though.

What about all those Royal nazi salutes, then ??

I must confess that I laughed at the Sun's headline 'Their Royal Heilnesses', clearly the future Queen didn't know what she was doing at the time.

RalphC - Even if that was the case the film was made in 1934, well before Hitler had risen to power in Germany.

And your point is?

The swastika used to be a common image on of peace if I am not mistaken. Yet people now remove these old images just because Hitler used it.

If he used the symbol of a black and white football, every game would probably now be played with red balls.

It is all daft and stupid.

There is nothing wrong in what the queen did as a child. Children learn by play - simples!

There is nothing wrong in what the queen did as a child

That's exactly my point, she didn't know any better or what she was doing.