Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Mid Week KO Times

Jurg78

Hello mate. We will be seeing you at some point then. I'd like to think we will be in the mix come the end of the season as have added well to the good youngsters we had....but only time will tell.

Judging by last season I think it could well be another close run thing with a number of teams in with a good shout (the likes of SL, MVSCR, WP etc must be confident). Hopefully both Cobham and HW will be amongst it too.

Looks impressive Mr Chairman. Goes to show what a lot of hardwork can achieve when a club puts their mind to it.

I take it there is a clubhouse to go along with the new changing rooms etc?

Yeah i would think we will be strong think only one or two from last years team still there so a big turn around. thank god pre seaons is over!

Will see you at your place on Halloween!!

Knaphill might be good and the ones you mention also should be a good new challenge! and also we could meet Cove in the cup if we get through our first round!

Hi,

Thanks for the comments. It's been 10 years hard work, but we are finally there.

There is a clubhouse house about 20/30 yards from the changing room block. Fairly decent size and can hold between 170-180 people.

Look forward to our first game against yourselves on Saturday.

Regards,

Daniel

Brunty, that is a big change indeed and you certainly will me then. Oh yeah forgot about them....oops!

Mr Chairman, sounds like a very good set up then.

Likewise....I for one can't wait to get underway now. You will have to introduce yourself....you won't have to worry about wandering which one I am!!

M.V.S.C.R.

Press Report:-

http://www.thisissurreytoday.co.uk/sport...il/article.html

No mention of the Reserves, but 'Reading-Between-The-Lines' is quite interesting !

Dear Mr Chairman (Daniel)

Many thanks for taking the time to update us all - you'll be made very welcome on this Forum - they are a friendly and helpful bunch. You'll find most of the CCL sides (certainly in the Prem anyway and a fair number in Div One) have some interested parties on here - v.useful if you need some info.

... and as you can see above, it is also frequented by League Officials - not something you'll regularly find on other such Boards.

I'm just an interested neutral (clue is in the User Name wink) that 'hops' around the CCL and many others - as and when - I've still got a couple to do in the Prem and probably just less than half of Div One - but also re-visit when 'domestics' intervene.

Hoping to get to one of your home games this season - you are now one of the nearest grounds 'unvisited' to my home - thought I'd 'ticked' off most of the nearby candidates but yourselves and Woodley Town have appeared on the radar for 09/10.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unfortunately my browser seems to be the culprit as to why I thought that section of your website about the new Ground wasn't functioning - evidently it has taken a dislike to whatever s/w is used on that particular link - quite a common occurence. frown

Anyway best of luck in your first season. If you aren't familiar with all of your CCL1 rival grounds, you are in for quite a few pleasant surprises.

Hi,

Thanks for the comments. We're looking forward to our first season and establishing new rivalries etc.

I'll keep everyone updated on the ground, but as I said before we are only a couple of weeks away from final completion now.

Krooner - do you know our first team manager? Not sure I would describe him as a bit of a handful. Just wondered where you know him from?

Originally Posted By: Krooner
Originally Posted By: coupwotcoup
what happened to your self-imposed exile then??

I just couldn't cope with Weebs taking over without doing something.

Got your own ground yet ?

Pleased you got some runs on the board...Love ya....