Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 8/8

Jake F

Originally Posted By: Lensmeister
BJR ... Many thanks I'll add the team to LTrack

I've sent you an e-mail.

Hartley 3 - Warlingham 0

Good result for us could have been 6 or 7 but would take 3 - 0 all day. Feltham away on wed night need to continure the good start. Any one know much about them?

Jurg - How was it - good win for you lot, what were eversley like?

Yes mate :)5 in 5 for me so far! Had the chance for the Hatrick from the spot but Ray was desperate to score so left it to him. As long as we win im not too bothered.

Good result Brunty and good to get yourself on the scoresheet.

Very pleasing performance from us, esp playing so long with 10 men. IMO Eversley will do ok this season (top half) and cause some problems but seemed a little short of ideas at times (think our formation in 2nd half bemused them!!). With 11 men they didn't bother us at all and even with the man advantage I only had 1 double save to make.

Was a really good team performance from us and vast improvement on last season where we would have eventually caved in and lost, but fitness and effort was top notch.

Honestly believe we would have won by 3/4 if we had kept 11 on the pitch but a win and clean sheet will do me anyday regardless!!

cheers mate

yeah I think they fancy them selves this year! i know one or two of their players!

You got many new players or still the same team from last year?

Originally Posted By: Krooner
Don't be too disheartened PT. Fancy Ash could be a serious title contender this season.

Not too disheartened Kroons, just one of those days where things went wrong, and everyone had a seriously bad off-day.

As well as a new league, we've got a new manager, and a completely new squad of players with only 2 players remaining from last season. Pre-season had gone well, and the win at VCD Athletic in the Kent League Shield was particularly impressive by all accounts. Unfortunately our lynchpin in defence, Bryan Pearce, decided to join Ashford 2 days before the season began, which was a big blow, and things went wrong thereafter.

Ash may well have a very good season, but will certainly have tougher tests than that. They certainly played some decent football, and the 7 (James Blason) was particularly impressive.

Our players knew they were poor, and will certainly be looking to get their season up and running on Wednesday.

Good start for Cambo Saturday?

Well they certainly weren't used to losing last season so was a bit of a shock for them.

Got about 5 totally new players and a couple more that can fully commit this season so now have a good mix of youth and experience.

still playing cricket PT but I understand we were ok. Have made a couple of decent signings and I would fancy another top 6 finish. This league gets tougher year on year and I hope this year that it is tight at the top for the whole season but you do wonder if Chertsey will run away with it.

still playing cricket PT but I understand we were ok. Have made a couple of decent signings and I would fancy another top 6 finish. This league gets tougher year on year and I hope this year that it is tight at the top for the whole season but you do wonder if Chertsey will run away with it.

Wot, steal it........It is under lock and key...

Originally Posted By: Gussy
Good Morning chaps & chapette's.

Anyone see or heard of what the Wembley v CHertsey game was like?

were Wembley any good, how are Chertsey shaping up?

Wotcha Gussy boy !

Where've you bin ?

Playing this season ?

I haven't seen Big Bruv for a while. I did hear rumours of a possible move to a VERY BIG club for him ! Any further news ?

Originally Posted By: Big J R
Originally Posted By: Gussy
Good Morning chaps & chapette's.

Anyone see or heard of what the Wembley v CHertsey game was like?

were Wembley any good, how are Chertsey shaping up?

Wotcha Gussy boy !

Where've you bin ?

Playing this season ?

I haven't seen Big Bruv for a while. I did hear rumours of a possible move to a VERY BIG club for him ! Any further news ?

'ello Ewing.

Here n there

Not yet i'm injured =(

Big bruv is taking his pro licence as we speak so i'm not sure of his plans but i wouldn't be surprised if was linked with something.

You will not want that 2 bob one when you have a new one at the end of the season Weebs.

We are a mile away from that Kroons..I really think we will be mid to lower table this year but hope we won't be around the relegation places.
First game mangotsfield on saturday who came down last year from Prem so it should be interesting...