Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

W.Abbey V ETFC

lovely stuff

Great result!!! Who do we fancy in the next round??? Enfield 1893 are still in the hat but must win replay in Halstead after 3-3 this afternoon.... An away tie at Broxbourne against 1893 will do the cold end.... could potentially draw a massive crowd of 800-900?? we can dream... Prob draw Boreham Wood at home now!!!

QUE SERA, SERA..........................WEMBERLEEEEE!!!!!

Hope so cold end , BTW great Website enjoyed browsing through it .

A very good cup tie which involved long balls, desperate clearances, goalmouth scrambles, good goalkeeping saves, missed one on one's and hitting of crossbar and post. Town deserved the win through chances created but rode our luck (which is part of football and I believe we deserved the luck) when Wabbey hit the post twice, or should I say two close off target attempts.

I think a 2-1 Town win would have reflected the game better.

well done guy's a very enjoyable game which was all the better by being the victors.

roll on round 2, when do the conference teams trickle in? and is the draw national or regional for the next round?