Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Best movie

LATO - Do you purposely avoid films about the Holocaust then

LATO - Do you purposely avoid films about the Holocaust then

Schindlers List was easily the most moving and powerful film i ever saw, but I have never felt able to watch it again. The cruelty that man can inflict on his fellow human beings, and other living creatures never ceases to amaze me.

... and on that theme, I thought 'The Boy In The Striped Pajamas' was brilliantly filmed and exceptionally moving.

My top 5 films are-

in no particular order-

1 Deepthroat-the original with Linda Lovelace

2 Deepthroat vol 2

3 Deepthroat vol 5

4-Anal Angels vol 2

5-Big Booty Road Trip

My top 5 films are-

in no particular order-

2 Deepthroat vol 2

3 Deepthroat vol 5

4-Anal Angels vol 2

5-Big Booty Road Trip

How much for copy DVD's PP ?

• 2 weeks later...

Forget the Champions League Final folks, Titanic is on tonight!

Forget the Champions League Final folks, Titanic is on tonight!

......... I'm told it went down like a lead brick !

:bolt:

My top 5 films are-

in no particular order-

2 Deepthroat vol 2

3 Deepthroat vol 5

4-Anal Angels vol 2

5-Big Booty Road Trip

are you some sort of a pervert big jr? i watch these films because the acting quality is on par with any shakespear film or play.

My top 5 films are-

in no particular order-

2 Deepthroat vol 2

3 Deepthroat vol 5

4-Anal Angels vol 2

5-Big Booty Road Trip

are you some sort of a pervert big jr? i watch these films because the acting quality is on par with any shakespeare film or play.

I watched Titanic when it came on the other night. Forgot how good it was lol

I've never watched it, and strangely enough, I've never ever seen 'The Sound Of Music' !

I watched Titanic when it came on the other night. Forgot how good it was lol

Yugow - I watched it until 7.45 when the Champions League Final started and then kept switching back when the ball went out of play and at half time, that says it all about the film doesn't it!

• 2 weeks later...

Yugow - It's an iconic film isn't it, like I said I can't for the life of me understand why LATO has never seem it, Schindlers List is perhaps understandable because of the Holocaust but not Titanic

• 2 weeks later...

Yugow - I'm glad we are agreed on that, what I couldn't understand at the time was why Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio didn't both win male and female Leading Role Oscars, the film won everything else and they must have both felt hard done by, I would have even given Billy Zane an Oscar for Actor in a Supporting Role.

Having just treated myself to a rather expensive 65th. birthday present, (42" Samsung Plasma with full surround sound cinema system), I'm enjoying watching the box-set of 'Band Of Brothers.'

You don't realise what you missed the first time round on a bog-standard TV set !

Edited by Big J R

• 2 weeks later...

Here's one for you folks, 'P'tang, Yang, Kipperbang' featuring the iconic voice of John Arlott, who saw it on tv last weekend

Assault on Precinct 13, the original from 1976

Having just treated myself to a rather expensive 65th. birthday present, (42" Samsung Plasma with full surround sound cinema system), I'm enjoying watching the box-set of 'Band Of Brothers.'

You don't realise what you missed the first time round on a bog-standard TV set !

Whatever the quality of the TV, still the same old crap is on it. I find find watching my aquarium much more entertaining than the dire rubbish they put on the television these days.

than the dire rubbish they put on the television these days

Like The French Connection II last night you mean, there's still some good stuff on

I watched 'Kinsey'on satellite a couple of nights ago. A 2004 biographical film written and directed by Bill Condon. It describes the life of Alfred Kinsey (played by Liam Neeson).

Brilliant