Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Best movie

I can never get enough of Quadrophenia and love it so much that the small errors go un-noticed.

I can never get enough of Quadrophenia and love it so much that the small errors go un-noticed.

Aye it's a good un MBrunoB. Meself I've got to say Gregory's Girl wi'. that bonny wee lassie Claire Grogan.

• 1 month later...
Aye it's a good un MBrunoB. Meself I've got to say Gregory's Girl wi'. that bonny wee lassie Claire Grogan.

You will just have to give me a moment while I longingly think of Claire Grogan!!! :signthankspin:

• 4 weeks later...

Has to be for me, Beyond the sea., with Kevin Spacey.... a very much underrated ''musical'' on the life of Bobby Darin, a singer who had no styles,.. whist tragic in places, its the most up lifting movie , your ever likely to see,..

Wanted to see this film and only noticed that Channel 4 had decided to show it hidden away in the early hours of the morning too late to record it.

• 2 years later...

It has to be Alfred Hitchcock's North By Northwest for me with Cary Grant, Eva Marie Saint, James Mason, Jessie Royce Landis, Martin Landau and Leo G. Carroll.

Deep throatz Volume 9 ist my favouritezmovie of allz timez. Vot a tearjerker. It alvays leavez my lady friendz viv a lump inzer throats aftervardz. My worst movies of allz time are Saw 1 and Saw 2.I do not likez these comedy films and i never laugh once votching them. My favouritez comedy tv show of all timez ist called zi House of Lords. haha how ve germans laugh at the funny actorz inzis show. Old people all asleep inzi big room on zi soft chairs haha andz nowandz againz one old person wakes up and gives comedy speech to the other sleepy peoplez inzi room haha vonderbar. Vot vunderful british comedy i takez my hatz off to zi comedy scriptwriterz of zi show.

When I was a small boy my Mama & Papa took me to see a Film called 'Oooh You Are Awful' starring Mr Dick Emery. He was a very very funny man & played many many parts. My Mama & me really laughed when he dressed as a blonde lady & my Papa laughed when he dressed as a Gay Man who called everyone Honky Tonk.

He played all those parts in one film, yet never won an oscar. It's a crazy crazy world we live in.

You have gone up in my estimation as Dick Emery was one of my favourite comics from that golden comedy era of the 70's, what we would give now for someone like that on our tv screens instead of what is called comedy nowadays. What did you think of Are You Being Served, that was another classic wasn't it.

You have to include Schindlers List don't you, another film I believe LATO claims not to have seen which I find hard to believe.

Nor me

My favourite film Carlito's Way. Al Pacino, Sean Penn & a just amazing soundtrack featuring the disco & soul tracks from the 70's.