Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sat 24 Oct Results

TRS

Yo the daddy El Guffs

Kroons, i feel we're a bit old to be saying 'Yo' on public forums!

EL GAFFER, KROONS is Entitled to think he is young,too some of us he's a baby.

But to most he's a dodgy old kenting ref :161:

look for the fat kent at the burger bar :smilewinkgrin:

I am not going though Nut... I am taking my first session with Hampton and Richmond reserves with Mark.

Nut, it is not Mark C but Mark Harper who I am with at H and R and the reason behind the move was to enable me to watch people like Alan Devonshire and learn from him and Mark Harper. I spoke to Dennis before I made the move and he gave me his blessing and wished me all the best and said that there was always a door open at the Green for me.

I wish the Green good luck and hope they continue to play football the way it should be played and get up into the top 8 of the league. What a great season it would be and who knows with a bit more luck top 6.

It was too good a lure to be involved at a Blue Sq south club to turn down ...

I will still be watching the Green so a burger would not go a miss........

and i will be sampling the food delights at chertski , will let you know how jj gets on , and analyse his performance , in between eating of course :futbolbud2:

"Eat My Shorts" :bartshocked:

First Half by side of stands,talking to the Badshot Lea keepers dad,who works for Q.P.R.half time went tea hut, but there were so many overweight fellas queing up I thought best not to embarass myself by asking are you Krooner.Then had chat with Egham supporters behind goal,finally ended up by entrance turnstiles talking to Badshot Chairman.The 2 ladies in tea bar did say that they had sold loads a burgers,to this particular person that they pointed out to me,but he was slim,and young with 2 nice looking birds with him.

Nut, it is not Mark C but Mark Harper who I am with at H and R and the reason behind the move was to enable me to watch people like Alan Devonshire and learn from him and Mark Harper. I spoke to Dennis before I made the move and he gave me his blessing and wished me all the best and said that there was always a door open at the Green for me.

I wish the Green good luck and hope they continue to play football the way it should be played and get up into the top 8 of the league. What a great season it would be and who knows with a bit more luck top 6.

It was too good a lure to be involved at a Blue Sq south club to turn down ...

I will still be watching the Green so a burger would not go a miss........

mark harper mate , what a good player he was , great move for you mate , very pleased for you mate and wish you all the best , if you need a groundsman you know where i am

Just goes to show what having BGFC on your CV can do for you nut ;) Crying out for a Social Secretary mate...

True GP true.....

still resting mate and taking in a few games , but i will be at training for a prem side tomorrow night !!!!!!!!!!!!

if you fancy a race night then im your man and cheap , great fundraiser , we made over 1200 the last one we did at lammas for no lay out , well only me and printing the race cards ,

that goes for any other club reading this , give me a shout , and its a really good night

Just goes to show what having BGFC on your CV can do for you nut ;) Crying out for a Social Secretary mate...

And a few other clubs possibly????????