Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sat 24 Oct Results

TRS

EL Records Premier Challenge Cup 2nd Round

Staines Lammas 1-3 Badshot Lea

Premier Division

Ash United 2-0 Dorking

Banstead Athletic 1-5 Egham Town

Bookham 0-4 Bedfont

Chertsey Town 2-1 Sandhurst Town

Chessington & Hook 1-2 Camberley Town

Colliers Wood Utd 1-3 North Greenford Utd

Croydon F.C. 1-0 Guildford City

Horley Town 0-6 Epsom & Ewell

Molesey 0-1 Cove

Division 1

Bedfont Sports 1-1 Warlingham

CB Hounslow Utd 2-6 Farnham Town

Coulsdon United 0-7 Cobham

Crescent Rovers 4-1 Chobham

Eversley 0-0 Worcester Park

Farleigh Rovers 2-1 Westfield

Feltham 0-12 Mole Valley SCR

Frimley Green 1-2 South Park

Hartley Wintney 4-4 Croydon Municipal

On Sky Sports I just heard Geoff Stelling says Feltham 0 Mole Valley 12! Is that right?

One of the boys at Feltham have just rung me and said they had 8 men and no goalie,but great advertisment for the CoCOo SKYSPORTS news jeff stelling said they had a mole in the feltham camp...lol

Hope the boys can turn it around over there gOOD bunch of boys but getting beat like that hurts

Premier Division

North Greenford United 14,30 (+22)

Chessington & Hook United 14,30 (+7)

Camberley Town 12,29 (+19)

Sandhurst Town 15,29 (+13)

Chertsey Town 12,27 (+17)

Epsom & Ewell 12,22 (+13)

Division 1

Worcester Park 15,32 (+19)

Farleigh Rovers 13,28 (+11)

Mole Valley SCR 11,27 (+27)

Cobham 13,25 (+17)

Hartley Wintney 12,24 (+21)

Farnham Town 12,23 (+11)

What a great bunch of guys at Hartley Witney today,Hartley Hare arrived late after a scintillating 4-4 draw between 2 well matched sides.Brunty oozed class and should never be playing at this level.The Committee welcomed me with open arms half time tea,full time beer and sarnies.Back to the match, once again 7 bookings and a classic decision by the ref.Our player was taking a throw the ref blew whistle for time wasting and booked our player,another of our players then took throw which Kevin Dalrymple controlled sublimy,and with an overhead kick,played in Adam Rea who cooly slotted in on the volley from 12 yards.If our team ever get fit,it's up the League we go.

Green i was trying to show support mate to the manager and his team, yeah a few boys did sign but have left already as they didnt think it was for them so everythings abit up in the air at the moment hence the 8 men and 12-0 beating, i hope they can turn it around, i was on loan there from Hanwell as i needed minutes and im very grateful to Feltham as i played 8 games in 4 weeks which has really helped, played today for Hanwell and feel alot better since i last played for them.

yes M8 I'll be there forgot about that one, i know GP it wasnt a dig, i tried to help the manager out with new players but they just didnt like it and to be honest i though i may be here longer but Hanwell have had a few injuries and suspensions so needed me and thankfully i put in a decent performance so them games payed off for me and Hanwell so again i thank Feltham for that.

See you on the 10th

Some footage from Ash United v Dorking:

Chicks were woeful today and Ash wasteful, they really could have won by six or seven....

Guy on the tannoy is a bit of a card with his 'Green Army' chants, but disappointingly no sign of Chas unless he was being quiet!

On Sky Sports I just heard Geoff Stelling says Feltham 0 Mole Valley 12! Is that right?

One of the boys at Feltham have just rung me and said they had 8 men and no goalie,but great advertisment for the CoCOo SKYSPORTS news jeff stelling said they had a mole in the feltham camp...lol

Hope the boys can turn it around over there gOOD bunch of boys but getting beat like that hurts

Yep 6 men at 2.30 then two late arrivals around 2.40 gave us 8 and we obviously had to play it.

We didn't want to knowing what would've obviously happened results wise but we also had some pride and deadication to Feltham FC and the Managerial staff.

We set up 3-3-1 with myself pulling on the gloves and being 'The Flying Fish' for the day! All 8 of us battled our [****!!****]'s off and to be fair after being 3-0 down in the first ten minutes, we played some decent stuff and it was noted as the Mole Valley Manager shouted a couple of times during the first half 'F*** me lads we're being played off the park'.

After 65 minutes we had a reserve forward, our goalkeeper who for some reason went with the reserves and also a centre half who'd been injured for a month. That let me come out of goal and into centre midfield and we all finished the game wrecked!!

We now need to pick ourselves up for our trip to The Knappers, which will be a tough game and also my derby game!

There is, read the fourth paragraph. The reserves kicked off at (I believe) 1.30 and as we were due to have 16 first team players, things should've been fine. Once we were struggling the we couldn't get hold of the reserves and someone had to drive to where they were playing as far as I know

please excuse my ignorance but why is there no reserve side you can draw on?

I applaud your efforts but those are the sort of chamboilic goings on of a div 4 sunday park side.....

UUmmmm.... some people are very quiet when the tide turns!.....

We do have a reserve side and I understand they had 11 players themselves today (after a misunderstanding and the reserves played the goalkeeper and a couple of other first teamers) plus the 1st XI should have had 15/16 but others didn't turn up for the match (thanks lads..... you know who you are).

We actually have a lot of players unavailable at the moment (including myself) for numerous reasons - I would say at least 7-8 players from the early season starting line up which would kill most teams let alone Feltham.

The reserves play in a poor standard of football (Middlesex County Reserve League) so it's hard for players to step up to 1st team level (this is because we don't have our own ground).

Things will improve.... that 8-1 whipping of Chobham a few weeks back seems a very distant memory now.