Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tuesday Results

Cracking game at Badshot between 2 good footballing sides,a draw would of been right result.But one thing for sure Badhot never no when their beat,2 goals in last 5 mins to win the game,last time I saw them they scored 3 in ten minutes to get a draw at Lingfield in F.A.Cup.Excellent playing surface,And ground to die for.

Warlingham 1 - Guildford City 5

A good spell of early pressure from City put us in the driving seat. A corner drilled in to the near post was poked into the goal by Sean Rivers in the 5th minute. The match evened out a bit, and Warlingham had a good chance to level - but Guildford were still on top and went in the better side at half time.

The second half was all Guildford though. We quickly scored another before Simon Cooper added a third with his first goal for the club. A Warlingham player was sent off, and Warlingham appeared to give up - a series of lazy clearances gifted City a number of chances. Danny Elgar slotted home the fourth after finding himself presented with the ball when one-on-one with the keeper. Substitute Luke Bradnick netted the fifth goal after a great cross.

The consolation goal came from a superb free kick that gave Anthony Hall no chance, and Warlingham then had another half chance moments later.

The final whistle went to the cheers of the traveling City supporters. Next round: NGU at home.

At the 5th attempt, Sandhurst finally won a cup match last night when we beat Frimley Green 5 - 1 in the Southern Combination Cup. I believe we are away again, this tome to Hanworth Villa in the next round

TC where did you get the next fixtures for the Southern Combination cup as I can't find them anywhere?

Hi HH

One of our committee members had the draw printed out. Can't remember who you would be playing.

TC where did you get the next fixtures for the Southern Combination cup as I can't find them anywhere?

Hi HH

One of our committee members had the draw printed out. Can't remember who you would be playing.

Draw up to Quarters - some of these may have already been played

1st Round

1 Frimley Green 1-5 Sandhurst Town

2 STAINES LAMMAS 1-3 Hanworth Villa

3 Feltham v Cobham

5 Crawley Down v Ashford Town

6 Guildford City 2-1 Knaphill

2nd Round

7 Hartley Wintney 4-2 Chess’ton & Hook

8 Chertsey Town v Winner Match 3

9 Guildford City v Molesey

10 Winner Match 5 v Westfield

11 Reading Town v Dorking

12 Hanworth Villa v Sandhurst Town

13 Cove v Leatherhead

14 Staines Town v Old Hamptonians

3rd Round

15 Winner Match 12 v Winner Match 8

16 Winner Match 9 v Winner Match 13

17 Winner Match 14 v Hartley Wintney

18 Winner Match 10 v Winner Match 11

@niceguy: This is why I didn't get too excited during Moleseys wins... Back to normal

Where is Nice Guy?

Still waiting for his views on Chessington from Saturday.

HI SF, SORRY FOR THE DELAYED REPLY HAVE BEEN AWAY AND AWAY FROM A COMPUTER. WENT TO SEE CHESS AND CAMBERLEY LAST WEEK. A GOOD EVEN GAME I THOUGHT BUT WHEN CHESS WENT 1-0 UP WITH A GREAT STRIKE CAMBERLEY GRADUALLY TOOK OVER AND APPLIED SOME PRESSURE WHICH RESULTED IN AN OWN GOAL, I THINK BY THE CHESS GOALSCORER, THEN CAMBERRLEY WENT ON TO WIN BUT IT WAS QUITE CLOSE. I HAVE SEEN CAMBERLEY PLAY BETTER BUT I STILL THINK THEY ARE ONE OF THE 3 MAIN CONTENDERS AND TO BE HONEST CHESS ARE NOT THAT FAR BEHIND BUT ON THIS SHOWING, I DONT THINK THEY WILL BE IN THE TOP 3 COME THE END OF THE SEASON

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TOP EPSOM, I THINK THEY HAVE LOST THEIR LAST 4-5 GAMES ? HORLEY LOSING THEIR UNBEATEN RUN WITH 3 SUCCESSIVE DEFEATS ? CAN ANYONE ENLITHEN ME WHATS HAPPENEING AT THESE CLUBS, ALSO SANDHURST SEEM TO HAVE HIT A BRICK WALL TOO ?

OFF TO CAMBERLEY TOMORROW TO SEE THE MATCH OF THE WEEKEND AGAINST CHERTSEY. I HAVE PREDICTED THESE 2 TEAMS TO BE IN THE TOP 3 SO AM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO A GOOD COMPETATIVE MATCH

@niceguy: This is why I didn't get too excited during Moleseys wins... Back to normal

HI ELFKING, CAN'T BELIEVE THE RESULT LOSING TO HANWORTH VILLA I CAN ONLY ASSUME YOU HAD SOME PLAYERS MISSING OR WAS YOU REALLY THAT BAD? PERHAPS H.VILLA WERE GOOD ON THE NIGHT? I HAVE SEEN H.VILLA PLAY THIS SEASON AND WAS NOT THAT IMPRESSED, HAVING SAID THAT & TO BE FAIR, THAT WAS AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SEASON SO BEING NEWCOMERS THEY HAVE HAD TO ADJUST TO THE CCL PREMIER LEVEL WHICH THEY MUST BE MAKING ROADWAYS TO CEMEMT A POSITION IN THIS LEAGUE.

SO HAVE YOU/SUPPORTERS HAD ANOTHER GO AT THE MANAGER AFTER LOSING ? YOUR WEBSITE SEEMS MORE HEALTHY NOWADAYS

NOTICE THE MOLES HAVE CHESS THIS WEEKEND, HAVING SEEN THEM LAST WEEK, IT WILL BE A TUFF GAME ELFKING THEY ARE NOT A BAD TEAM BUT IF YOUR LADS ARE ON SONG YOU COULD BEAT THEM, BUT THE MOLES SEEM TO INCONSISTANT, LIKE ANY TEAM IT'S WHOS AVAILABLE ON THE DAY/EVENING I SUPPOSE THRU' INJURIES, SUSPENSIONS & UNAVAILABILITY.

ANYWAY OFF TO WATCH CAMBERLEY AND CHERTSEY TOMORROW - PREDICTION A DRAW !

GOOD LUCK TOMORROW