Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results Saturday 31st November

Sandhurst 1 Bookham 0

A goal in the first half turned out to be all we needed to win. We had an enforced change when I couldn't get through the warmup, but the youngster went back in goal and his handling was superb all game.

Bookham played what looked to be a 4-5-1 but the wide players did not get forward enough in the first half to cause us problems. In the second they push the wide players on more which gave us more space to play and a combination of good goalkeeping and a hatful of wasted chances meant some squeeky bum moments, especially when Bookham hit the post with a well hit shot.

Bookham played the last 5 mins with 10 men when their skipper was sent off for bringing down our striker when he was last man. I do believe it was Lightning McQueen, but I am sure Teffers will confirm.

Cove Tuesday night which will be a tough game.

another good result TC you are having e good season well done,we are a bit inconsistent at the moment played very well on tuesday and should of won at Chertsey yesterday we didn't play well and won 2 0,do you think you will be ok for tuesday if not I will no doubt see you anyway,

Sandhurst 1 Bookham 0

Bookham played the last 5 mins with 10 men when their skipper was sent off for bringing down our striker when he was last man. I do believe it was Lightning McQueen, but I am sure Teffers will confirm.

It usually is !

Dorking FC 1 - 1 Colliers Wood United.

TEAM:- Dan Coote: Jesse Davies: Joshula Elusade: Scott Murphy: Roy Newman: Andy Davidson: Taylor Mollatt: Lee Matthews: Joe Loyza: Danny Clayton: Luke Jones.

SUBS:- Warren Goodyear: Andy Briant: Jamie Buckley: Jamie Pendrill: Dean Guy.

Full report to follow.

On the a sad note, we lost Lee Matthews on 31 minutes when he was carried off on a stretcher and taken to East Surrey Hospital Redhill by ambulance, with a suspected fractured/dislocated left ankle.

DFC would like to extend their thanks to the 'Woods', physio, Alan Truman, (?sp) for all his help during the wait for the ambulance on what proved to be an exceptionally painful injury to Lee.

Woods scorer: Cornell McKoy.

DFC's scorer: Joe Loyza.

Hi Krooner no went to watch a friends side play in the Southern League Cup at Uxbridge Tuesday, 6 goals and a tidy ground made for a good night out.

Were you at game yesterday? Like I said you have a good side there, looks very strong if as programme said you did have 9 players out. Ground is a lot better than when I used to play there a few years back. Good programme, I see your Under 18 sides are both going well so the future of the club looks good too. The talk of the manager being given the push was very quiet yesterday too.

Sandhurst 1 Bookham 0

A goal in the first half turned out to be all we needed to win. We had an enforced change when I couldn't get through the warmup, but the youngster went back in goal and his handling was superb all game.

Bookham played what looked to be a 4-5-1 but the wide players did not get forward enough in the first half to cause us problems. In the second they push the wide players on more which gave us more space to play and a combination of good goalkeeping and a hatful of wasted chances meant some squeeky bum moments, especially when Bookham hit the post with a well hit shot.

Cove Tuesday night which will be a tough game.

Hi TC,

Wasn't at the game yesterday an have not heard anything from the club but if it was the captain then it would be Queenie :monkey:

then yes it was Queenie TC.

Enjoying not getting all the grief mate, get to watch a few games and more time with the family so extra house points there !!!!!

Nice to see the footage of our game TRS.

A draw was a fair result with us having the better of the first half and HW the better of the second. Some of the decisions were shocking for both teams. Our first pen was actually outside the area and the defender wasn't even booked despite being the last man as the ref said the attacker was going away from goal!!

HW "goal" from the overhead kick was a quality finish and was never offside but they were just 2 of a number of very strange decisions. I think the 2 linos combined age was about 150 years, surely the league has to realise that these guys are being asked to do a job that, due to their advanced years, they are no longer up to?!

I know what you are saying Jurgs. I did the line a couple of years back because the ref did not turn up, and I got higher marks than the league appointed assistant!!!

Unfortunately the scenario we are in is have the old guys do it, or be like a park league and have a team member do it. I know what I would rather.

Unfortunately TC is right Jurg. I know some young guys who have started taking the flag up but are unable to take the grief they get so have not stuck it out. Only way to shift the older guys is to allow the younger ones to take over but that needs patience from clubs and players and it just isn't there I am afraid.

Oh yeah I know TC is right and I would rather have a league official, just you have to feel for some of these guys as through no fault of their own they are no longer up to job. One of them on Sat (Rocket Ron as our youth team call him) looks like he is likely to drop down at any point and has no chance of keeping up with play, but you just have to accept his decisions.

How do you find out marks for linesman,be interested to see mine for our game against Westfield,when I filled in for missing assistant.The problem I feel is not the age as such,but the ability to keep up with play,which makes it harder for Refs to give correct decisions,there is one particular linesman who can never keep up with play.But when his flag goes up from 5 yards behind the back line,we supporters get frustrated,yes he may give correct decision,he may not,but yet to see Ref .overrule him.

Oh yeah I know TC is right and I would rather have a league official, just you have to feel for some of these guys as through no fault of their own they are no longer up to job. One of them on Sat (Rocket Ron as our youth team call him) looks like he is likely to drop down at any point and has no chance of keeping up with play, but you just have to accept his decisions.

Jurg,I think we talking about same fellow,he should gracefully retire and be Honoured by the League for his services.