Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results Saturday 31st November

Full Time:

Knaphill 4 - 1 Feltham

Baker 3

Edwards

let you know result in about a month's time

Sorry Boys!!

All the excitement of the first Knaphill league win since 03/10 got me all confused!!!!!!!!!

Premier Division

Bedfont 1-4 Egham Town

Camberley Town 3-1 Chertsey Town

Chessington & Hook 3-1 Molesey

Cove 2-0 Wembley

Croydon F.C. 2-3 Badshot Lea

Dorking 1-1 Colliers Wood Utd

Epsom & Ewell 0-2 North Greenford Utd

Guildford City 1-1 Horley Town

Hanworth Villa 2-2 Banstead Athletic

Raynes Park Vale 2-5 Ash United

Sandhurst Town 1-0 Bookham

Division 1

Chobham 0-1 CB Hounslow Utd

Cobham 2-2 Hartley Wintney

Coulsdon United 1-2 Bedfont Sports

Crescent Rovers 2-1 Croydon Municipal

Farnham Town 3-1 Westfield

Frimley Green 0-3 Mole Valley SCR

Knaphill 4-1 Feltham

Staines Lammas 2-3 South Park

Warlingham 0-2 Eversley

Worcester Park 2-1 Farleigh Rovers

let you know result in about a month's time

Sorry Boys!!

All the excitement of the first Knaphill league win since 03/10 got me all confused!!!!!!!!!

Haha. Well deserved and Matty's second was a screamer!!

A Good game today between Crescent and Croydon Municipal at Wallington Sports and Social Ground ended with Crescent 2-1 victors.No sour grapes from me the better organised side won,with 2 second half goals,after being 1 down half time to a Terry Fennessy screamer fom 30 yds.The Refereeing was of a superb standard not seen by me this season,with 2 Assistants who excelled as well.Not over fussy,allowed the game to flow,which enhanced the game.We were even allowed to play in our black kit.Thanks must also go to the Crescent committee members who were very helpful and courteous.

camberley 3-1 chertsey

chertsey rubbish apart from 15 first half minutes after we scored just before the break, full deserved win for camberley!!! another good goal for gav bamford though!!

Gotta agree with you CB. Great goal from Bamford even though we thought it might be disallowed due to a dodgy call from the lino!

I know some people on here throw a lot of sh*t at your club for one reason or another but can I just say you're one of the more pleasant teams to play against. You don't go gobbing off to the ref evertime you get a decision against you and you keep trying to play the game properly and I'm not just saying that based on today's performance.

I was well impressed with our team performance today. We've got a few out through injury and suspensions but luckily our squad is just about big enough to cope.

It's always a good day when we beat Chertsey and I look forward to the return match in February.

My only criticism of your club is that you don't sell a decent pint at the bar. Luckily there's a nice little pub just up the road which I've always found welcoming.

Well done Camberley..Obviously they came and played in a different kit to you .....Only an observation...Camberley for the title..Or will Egham have a say?

Some highlights of Cobham v Hartley Wintney:

Keenly contested with one or two talking points. The natives were less than happy with the man in the middle - nothing changes eh?

NB - Youtube is taking forever to process this evening, so quality may be a bit ropey at the time of posting!

Camberley v Chertsey for me today and had another good afternoon at Krooner Park, right from the burger lady and her red horns to the game.

Camberley started brightly and took lead through Green early, well worked and good finish, Chertsey then had the better of it for the rest of the 1st half without looking dangerous. Equalised with a good finish from Bamford after free kick had been pushed onto bar.

2nd half was pretty much all Camberley, early goal from Barnard which keeper should have done better with and then they had few more chances before their young left winger who the local rate very highly from conversations I had finished well after rounding keeper.

Notice from programme that Camberley had a number of players out suspended and injured but have added well with Sheridan from Kingstonian looking a class above, saw him last year at RPV and he has matured hugely and looks an inspired signing. On that form they are team to catch, especially when they get a full squad available.

Chertsey disappointed me, little creativity apart from Crossley who looked tricky but with no end product. Cant believe DeLissier was on bench either, one of the best players in this league in my opinion.

Sandhurst v Cove for me Tuesday, undecided on next Saturday but am glad I found the CCL this year after years of Ryman football this season has already been surprising and entertaining.

Surrey Finest where you at Badshot Lea on Tues ?

At the moment the Premier looks like being a decent race between a number of teams but then again we said that last year and BG ran away with it.

Div 1 looks really interesting and lets hope that the top 3 can all go up.