Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Wed.4th Nov.Fixture.

Smudge

Croydon Municipal v Westfield K.O.7.45 at The Arena,this match has been omitted from Combined Counties(football mitoo site) so anyone at a loose end please feel free to visit.Expecting a very exciting game of football between 2 well matched sides.

That's a bit harsh if you ask me(no offence)to expect Westfield to travel to the Arena during a week night. It'll be murder!!

Hampton and Richmond Reserves V Bedfont FC reserves at the Belveree if anyone is at a loose end.....

Thats on Wed at 7.45ko

Surrey Cup game got no choice,your lot found it hard to find on a Saturday.

i knew where it was and it took me just over 3 hours

Hampton and Richmond Reserves V Bedfont FC reserves at the Belveree if anyone is at a loose end.....

Thats on Wed at 7.45ko

name on the gate weebs

Srry nut just found out it is £2.00 and everybody has to pay...I hope that u can still come even thou it takes away a burger for the nite.

Croydon Municipal v Westfield K.O.7.45 at The Arena,this match has been omitted from Combined Counties(football mitoo site) so anyone at a loose end please feel free to visit.Expecting a very exciting game of football between 2 well matched sides.

Looking forward to it tonight smudge. We're missing 8 first team regulars so a good chance for others to step in prove their worth

Is that through injury or availability?

Higlights of Guildford v Wembley - 5 goals, a penalty save and a red card all packed into just over 2 minutes:

Guildford had several more chances in the second half, but almost threw it away as Wembley tried to force the draw with their ten men. Referee was good, but a tad theatrical. He even delivered a 5 minute on the pitch lecture to one of the Wembley coaching staff after the final whistle!