Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Directions from Winchfield.

Smudge

Walking directions to Green Ln, Hartley Wintney, Hook, Hampshire RG27, UK

1.9 mi – about 37 mins

Suggested routes

Winchfield Rail Station

1. Head west on Station Rd toward B3016/London Rd/Odiham Rd 0.1 mi

2. Turn right at B3016/London Rd/Odiham Rd 0.7 mi

3. Turn right at A30/London Rd/Odiham Rd 0.1 mi

4. Turn right at Phoenix Green 0.1 mi

5. Turn right at Dilly Ln 0.2 mi

6. Turn left at Mitchell Ave 0.4 mi

7. Continue onto Green Ln 0.2 mi

Green Ln

Obviously depends on the score!

Kroons shame on you,Hartley is a true gentleman,like many at Hartley Witney.His first words to me after the game were well done,would you like a lift to the station smudge.I declined because i had already cadged a lift home from one of our players.Iwalked from the station tho,not hartleys fault either as i had left before he messaged me.35 scary minutes down pitch black roads but directions given spot on,until final 200 yds.When I encountered a bollard in the middle of the woods,a tumbling I went,with a double somersault and cries of agony,and lay prone on the ground for 10 minutes.But like the Municipal soldier I am,I dusted myself down and limped to ground.A night to remember though, municipal through to the semis,who would ever believe it.

That's what I like about the CCL.

All bantering aside, I think we a far more friendly bunch, even against opponents, than a lot of other non-leagues.

I always try to be as friendly to visitors to Meadowbank as possible.

would you like a lift to the station smudge.

Why HAVE you changed your id, "smudge"? Surely you weren't at risk of ANOTHER forum banning you?

Bomaya old friend,I forgot me Password,as for being banned, people on some sites do not like the truth,about the way they run there clubs.But the funny thing is

, at least this site encourages open debate,not a closed shop eveythings rosy at our club posters.Nice to see Graeme(El gaffer )doing ok at your club.What you get with me is honesty,and a person who tells it as he sees it.

That's what I like about the CCL.

All bantering aside, I think we a far more friendly bunch, even against opponents, than a lot of other non-leagues.

I always try to be as friendly to visitors to Meadowbank as possible.

B.J.R. dont know you personally,but yes Dorking folk are a great bunch,from the Chairman down.Webby is a great guy too,and been very helpful to me in the past,re Surrey F.A. matters regarding my Grandson.Shame some of your players did not show him more loyalty,rather than chase the pound.I watch your results with interest,and wish you all the best.

Thanks, BEEN THERE !

You'v only got to look what has gone on at Romford over the last season or so to see what I mean.

Now they've started their own site, which you have to provide, name, address, e-mail address, inside-leg measurement, hat size, gender, sexual orientation before you can post !

I ASK YOU ! :smashfreakb: