Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What's The Chances....

Trentender

Jurg,

don't worry about the frost mate we have got undersoil heating...... :dance (2): :waytogo: :rockon: which floods the pitch and then its called off as its waterlogged! :wall:

Still got our Xmas Party to look forward to :pub: :290: :champis2:

Jurgs whats the chance of our game against MV at your place being on??

Well if the sun is out on Sat you could be ok as the whole pitch will get it, but can freeze pretty solid.....personally I wouldn't hold my breath if the forecast is true.

can't see the pitch markings, need to get the broom out.

I agree with Jurgs and Teffs, the snow will melt and then refreeze to ice and will not thaw during tomorrow.

Im working tomorrow morning and will stay at work if the game is off, that will get me out of shopping with the missus!

It looks like we are facing our first home cancellation of the season.

Heavy snowfall and with the prospect of more snow overnight means the pitch markings will not be visible.

Any ideas what games are likely to go ahead?

Pitch markings ? What pitch markings ??

I hereby authorise a 'Christmas Shopping' day for all CCL participants !

:bolt:

Judging what it's like at my work, the snow will hardly even melt so can't see any games making it tomorrow.

It's thawing quite fast here in leafy Dorking. Trouble is - the temperature is forecast to drop well below freezing tonight.

Meadowbank is still too wet beneath the surface to allow any thaw run off. HENCE:- Teffers and Co can go Crimble shopping tomorrow afternoon with the family.

:smashfreakb:

Judging what it's like at my work, the snow will hardly even melt so can't see any games making it tomorrow.

It's thawing quite fast here in leafy Dorking. Trouble is - the temperature is forecast to drop well below freezing tonight.

Meadowbank is still too wet beneath the surface to allow any thaw run off. HENCE:- Teffers and Co can go Crimble shopping tomorrow afternoon with the family.

:smashfreakb:

BJR......retract that immediately and don't be so silly again :smashfreakb: