Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Games Wednesday 27th Jan

Teflon

Guildford City v Sutton United. SSC 3rd Round. KO 7.45.

You can all snuggle up inside our portakabin.

Colliers Wood United v EghamTown

Surrey Senior Cup 7.30pm

:yeahthat:

Is game def on chris? Cos I'm trying to get out of work to watch it

The pitch was verti-drained this morning.

I have just done the programmes and I am heading up there in 1 hour. :316:

:290: :snack:

Bookham v Croydon 7.45 kick off

Need to get some points desperately so Croydon please be giving :signthankspin:

I was going to 'troll' down tonight, Teffers, but after last nights brass-monkey weather, I've decided to give it a miss.

Nothing personal, you understand.

Incidently, you and the 'Bookham Gaffer' slipped off pretty promptly last night. One of you on a promise, perchance ? :chloe:

:bolt:

Edited by Big J R

As you said BJR fooking cold there last night hence the reason we went promptly.

PT, we have donated enough points to other teams so far this season and as Croydon seem so generous previously we are hoping for the same kind gesture :bootyshake:

PT, we have donated enough points to other teams so far this season and as Croydon seem so generous previously we are hoping for the same kind gesture :bootyshake:

Well, we haven't won away from home yet this season, so I wouldn't exactly be surprised!

Fraid I won't be there tonight. Too fooking cold, and more to the point, too far away for me for a Wednesday night. (And I switched my work callout from Tuesday night to Wednesday night to give myself a chance of going, only for Dorking to mess up those plans!)

Feltham 0 Bedfont Sports 1 - Middlesex Cup

Colliers Wood 0-3 Egham (SSC)

Frustrated doesn't even begin to describe it . No-one say a great game for the neutral to me either! It's hard when you've no cat to kick to remember the sparkling first half performance including our second goal being the best free kick I've probably ever seen taken live. But the second half collapse was awful ,particularly the 92nd minute free kick for 4-4 unneccessarily given away and poorly defended which finally woke the Walton fans up.

They suddely got loud with no sense of irony that they'd been calling for their managers head an hour before. 4-1 it's a tricky lead you know .

Bookham 1-3 Croydon

Hmmm that did not go to plan, arrive late as my son had footie training to find out Bookham 1 up with a screamer of a goal & had chances to extend there lead but Croydon also had chances to equalise as they cam more into the game as the 1st half went on. H/T 1-0

Good end to end stuff in the second half with Bookham having 2 good 1 on 1 chances both saved by the keeper & a couple of other good chances not taken or blocked /saved to kill the game off. Croydon where becoming more and more dangerous & the home keeper had to make a few decent stops, so it was no surprise when the Croydon no 9 (Junior) held off the challenge of 3 players to score a deserved equaliser, 2 more quick goals within 10 mins for the visitor won the game for them.

Disappointing defeat in a game Bookham had the chances to win, proved they can compete and create the chances to win, just got to work harder, cut out the errors, take the chances and the points will come..........easy isn't it !!!!!!

Bookham 1-3 Croydon

Hmmm that did not go to plan, arrive late as my son had footie training to find out Bookham 1 up with a screamer of a goal & had chances to extend there lead but Croydon also had chances to equalise as they cam more into the game as the 1st half went on. H/T 1-0

Good end to end stuff in the second half with Bookham having 2 good 1 on 1 chances both saved by the keeper & a couple of other good chances not taken or blocked /saved to kill the game off. Croydon where becoming more and more dangerous & the home keeper had to make a few decent stops, so it was no surprise when the Croydon no 9 (Junior) held off the challenge of 3 players to score a deserved equaliser, 2 more quick goals within 10 mins for the visitor won the game for them.

Disappointing defeat in a game Bookham had the chances to win, proved they can compete and create the chances to win, just got to work harder, cut out the errors, take the chances and the points will come..........easy isn't it !!!!!!

Blimey! 2 wins on the trot, 1st away win of the season, and a 100% record in 2010! Victory at Molesey on Saturday, and surely the Manager of the Month award is Dickson's ...... which would then ensure we lose every game in February and put ourselves back into the relegation battle! I know how these things work ;)

Good luck Teffs and Bookham for the rest of the season. Sounded like a decent performance from yourselves last night.

Edited by PurpleTram

Thanks PT,

Yes not a performance that belies our league position (same as Saturday) but not killing the game off with the chances we had and then the pressure mounts an errors creep into the game, it will come i'm sure just hope it's not too late by then.

Good luck to Croydon, found you guys to be very sporting team