Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

AFC Totton watch

Rother

Perhaps not!!

I am a Reading supporter (as well) and have long been a contributor to the excellent HobnobAnyone forum - it is incredible the huge difference of opinions that come out after every game so it is no surprise to me that someone has a different view of the game yesterday.

It's a part of what makes the game so much fun really, isn't it?

I've personally found AFC Totton a very nice club on both occasions of meeting and their supporters were a nice bunch too. However, there is NO CHANCE they will catch you up after seeing their performance against a BG side missing at least 4 of arguably our best players, apparently rested for our 4th match in 7 days, and a few playing in different positions for some reason.

Its alwasy the problem seeing a team play only once, you make a snap judgement on their ability on 90 mins. You could have watched Windsor only 3 or 4 times and have thought you were watching a different team each time, we have played sublime football, attacking aggressive football and sometimes been lucky to get the points, I would wouldn't put too much weight on the game against Bedfont. Without sounding rude (but I am sure I will) they would have expected the win today and they got it, job done 3 points. Can't ask any more than that. Lets see by next Saturday 4.45 what the position is, Paulton, North Leigh and Thatcham later of they are still potentially only 1 point behind then we have a battle on our hands, if they drop a few points and the amount of games starts to get to them then maybe we can finish this and finally look to be champions.

You can only beat what is put in front of you and more often than not Totton have done that this season, lets not realx andd break out the cigars just yet eh?

Apparently we were not at our best yeasterday, but if not and still come away with the points then job done.

I would have been quiet yesterday as their was no supporters coach so there would have been a lack of numbers. I had to work as did a mate and I suspect that Saints being home to Leeds would have had a big affect.

Still yours to make a mess of but keeps the interest going for everyone

I have a feeling that Totton will come unstuck tonight and lose 1-3 against Paulton, even if they get two draws midweek the pressure will mount on them. By saturday we will either way know whether they are in contention or not. If they are by saturday 6 points to the good then i will accept we have a bigger fight on our hands but i cant see it happening.

FT Totton 0 Paulton 1 according to a text from someone who phoned!!!!

Looking forward to thursday now!

I heard Floyd Mayweather Snr has been taking an active interest in the Zamareto league this season. Especially Windsor & Totton...

I hear that Mr. Mayweather is planing to "Tic Tac Toe" to the game at Totten in April!

Can't see our report on our only loss of the season either, must be a top of the table thing, or Totton have a Malcolm as well!!!

Thursday could be a title deciding result, if they lose the road to the title will look very long indeed. Still a few twists and turns left I am sure, especially with all these teams fighting for play off places. Clearly you can take your Premiership and stuff it, the real excitement is in the Zamaretto Div 1 South & West.

Floyd Mayweather Snr has been a Windsor fan for a while now Rother. Susprised you've not heard him around Stag Meadow!! He' got the most unique accent!

Totton also have to go to Paulton on a Monday night so by going on the rules thats another 3 points dropped right!?

I don't get that.

Anyway, here's Paulton's report on the Totton defeat. (I don't think Totton do reports when they get beaten so this is probably all we're likely to see.)

http://paultonrovers...ent/view/378/1/

Dont do reports when we win either !!!

Hmmm seems to have forgotten your Bridgewater report ???

Cant really argue with much of that report apart from if everyone was sent off for a tackle like that most games would end up with 8 players, it was just a slightly late at pace so looked and sounded much worse than it was.

We were dragged into a game of hoof it up there in the first half - not pretty, reminded me of Frome really - better in the second after a couple of subs, but they found the net with their only attempt on target and we didn't.

Stag Whippit what are they saying about last night on the TOP SECRET freinds of Bundy forum...i mean totton forum?!

We have one of the most active forums in the league and i see that as a sign for how many people care about the club and are active about it .Saying that Bridgwater have a large support but no forum!

Stag Whippit what are they saying about last night on the TOP SECRET freinds of Bundy forum...i mean totton forum?!

We have one of the most active forums in the league and i see that as a sign for how many people care about the club and are active about it .Saying that Bridgwater have a large support but no forum!

Nout, absolutely zilch. No mention at all, not a surprise as matches themselves don't often get discussed. Latest post about photos of new ground

http://www.flickr.com/photos/15452339@N04/