Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday......Brunty

SPLEG END

Hey Brunty, looking forward to the game on Saturday. Will you be playing? If so what number?

Sounds as though you are a much better outfit now than in October so with our current form we may have our work cut out to get anything out of the game.

If I tap you on the shoulder and introduce myself don`t tell Molly.... I like to keep him guessing!!smilewinkgrin.gif

Brunty is easily picked out in a crowd,but like South Park his form has dipped of late.Hartley Hare however is the man to contact if you want the inside info on Brunty.I predict 3-1 Hartley on what I have seen.

Awaits Brunty's bite :smilewinkgrin:

im captain mate so easy to spot.

I was the player who went on that run at yours to set up an easy tap in for our opener.... remember that?

NO comment on the form! lol

I was the player who went on that run at yours to set up an easy tap in for our opener.... remember that?

THOSE WERE THE DAYS,Mary Hopkin 1968,Brunty memories eh of the good old days. I got a pair of Tweezers if you need em.Bit like the Prisoner remake Come in number 6,but changed to Come in number 14 for Bruntys starring role.

10/10 for the Banter comeback!

Round 2 awaits :discobanana:

if anybody can translate what the hell 'BEEN THERE' has just said i'd be grateful. I've just wasted 30 secs of my life trying to decifer what it meant!!!

THOSE WERE THE DAYS,Mary Hopkin 1968

I understood that bit. Number one when I was born. And fair play to BT for not calling her Mary Hopkins.

if anybody can translate what the hell 'BEEN THERE' has just said i'd be grateful. I've just wasted 30 secs of my life trying to decifer what it meant!!!

I understood that bit. Number one when I was born. And fair play to BT for not calling her Mary Hopkins.

What would TWEEZERS be used for,taking splinters out your backside, from sitting on a bench.Brunty was no.6 but lately been sub.And the Mary hopkin bit was memories,cos i was young once but now old,same as Brunty was a star once that needs to improve according to H.H.

What would TWEEZERS be used for,taking splinters out your backside, from sitting on a bench.Brunty was no.6 but lately been sub.And the Mary hopkin bit was memories,cos i was young once but now old,same as Brunty was a star once that needs to improve according to H.H.

Been on the bench for 2 games out of 30. The star will shine bright on Saturday lol number 6 here I come.

But what boots will you be wearing Brunty ?

I have some new White ones but I'll probably be wearing my pink blue and yellow ones haha

Brunty,A tip as I like you.People who wear flash coloured boots always play crap,Kroons I bet has a nice pair of black ones,thats why he is our leader.And refs always use Black Boots and they never have a **** game,just ask them.Rest my case,so Brunty BLACK IS THE COLOUR,TAKE IT FROM ME.Oh unless its a Municipal shirt then it's a NO. NO.