Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 6 feb

Lammas 2 Westfield 1

Good game to watch but some very very odd decision by all three officials. Hardly agrreed on throw ons and offsides. Quite odd!!

Well done to Feltham again, a good week all for you!

F.A. Vase - 4th Round

Chertsey Town 1-1 Whitley Bay (aet)

Premier Division

Ash United 2-1 Raynes Park Vale

Badshot Lea 0-1 North Greenford Utd

Banstead Athletic 2-3 Molesey

Bookham 2-3 Horley Town

Chessington & Hook P-P Cove

Colliers Wood Utd P-P Dorking

Croydon F.C. 1-5 Sandhurst Town

Egham Town 2-3 Bedfont

Hanworth Villa 1-4 Epsom & Ewell

Wembley 1-1 Guildford City

Division 1

Bedfont Sports 4-1 Coulsdon United

CB Hounslow Utd 2-1 Cobham

Crescent Rovers 0-1 Frimley Green

Eversley 4-0 Mole Valley SCR

Farleigh Rovers 1-0 Farnham Town

Feltham 2-0 Warlingham

Hartley Wintney 2-3 South Park

Knaphill 2-1 Croydon Municipal

Staines Lammas 2-1 Westfield

Worcester Park 5-0 Sheerwater

Premier Division

1 North Greenford United 25,58 (+37)

2 Camberley Town 22,49 (+27)

3 Chertsey Town 23,48 (+25)

4 Sandhurst Town 25,43 (+13)

5 Molesey 25,42 (+10)

6 Chessington & Hook United 21,40 (+9)

------------------------------------------------------

19 Hanworth Villa 28,19 (-28)

20 Wembley 22,18 (-16)

21 Dorking 21,13 (-33)

22 Bookham 20,8 (-37)

Lammas 2 Westfield 1

Good game to watch but some very very odd decision by all three officials. Hardly agrreed on throw ons and offsides. Quite odd!!

Dissapointed with our performance today - plenty of effort but no real quality on the ball- Thats probably the worst Lammas side i've seen if truth be told

Understandable in a way if they sides not played in 5 weeks. Things can only get better :smilewinkgrin:

croydon 1 sandhurst 5

↲↲↲Talk us through the goal conceded tc?↲↲Safe!

Well ... he palmed a superb shot roud the post for a corner. Then the ball came in it looped out to a Croydon forward and the poor hapless keeper was left without a chance of stopping it. Strange that ;)

Seriously I don't think he nor Gladwin (the scorer) thought it would go in.

It was great to meet TC today. Nice lad.

Shame Sandhurst had 11 players on the pitch by half time. BLATENT sending off by was bottled by both the ref and the grey haired clown on the line.

Croydon were just not good enough to be honest. Still Chessington on Tuesday (I won't be there) and next Saturday it's away to Bedfont. I will be there.

A hard fought victory over a well determined Raynes PV side. Raynes took the lead just before halftime but Ash still had time to leve lbefore going in at the break. 2nd half saw Ash take more control off the game & scored the winner midway into the half & then held on to gain another

Knaphill returned to winnings ways with a 2-1 win over Croydon Municipal at Redding Way on Saturday.

Despite being a close scoreline Knaphill should of had more for there efforts with two strikes hitting the post and bar and two goals disallowed.

However the goals that did count came from an unlikely source with left back Gavin Branch grabbing both goals, both of which were 20 yard strikes. Fair play to Municipal who improved in the second half.

Matt Chesterman registered his win for the reserves with a 3-2 win over Bookham Reserves.

A goal from youngster Joe Turner and two goals from Ross Blythin with the winner being scored in the 91st minute.

Lammas 2-1 Westfield<BR><BR>Not a bad game to be fair we were not up to standards to be fair but were take the points. Westfield went 1-0 up threw a penalty which was well taken. Lammas equalised on halftime threw a well taken Ben Jacob goal. Lammas had many chances to wrap it up but the defence and goalkeeper were on there game, but then took the lead threw Jamie lee smithers who was our best player all game, absolutely ran the westfield defence raggid! The referee who was disgraceful all the game i think Westfield would agree then decided to give me a straight red for foul and abusive language when all i said was ref that is a s**t decision!! blokes an absolute mug!! oh well 3 more points well done Eversley and Souht park for sorting us out!! up the lammas!!!!

Lammas 2-1 Westfield<BR><BR>Not a bad game to be fair we were not up to standards to be fair but were take the points. Westfield went 1-0 up threw a penalty which was well taken. Lammas equalised on halftime threw a well taken Ben Jacob goal. Lammas had many chances to wrap it up but the defence and goalkeeper were on there game, but then took the lead threw Jamie lee smithers who was our best player all game, absolutely ran the westfield defence raggid! The referee who was disgraceful all the game i think Westfield would agree then decided to give me a straight red for foul and abusive language when all i said was ref that is a s**t decision!! blokes an absolute mug!! oh well 3 more points well done Eversley and Souht park for sorting us out!! up the lammas!!!!

Ahh Animal, now I know who you are :smilewinkgrin: Thought the red was a bit harsh but you might be looking at worse with your words to him after the red was shown?

Lammas 2 Westfield 1

Dissapointed with our performance today - plenty of effort but no real quality on the ball- Thats probably the worst Lammas side i've seen if truth be told

MAKES YOU CRAP THEN NIGE.cheesy%20(2).gif

Knaphill returned to winnings ways with a 2-1 win over Croydon Municipal at Redding Way on Saturday.

Despite being a close scoreline Knaphill should of had more for there efforts with two strikes hitting the post and bar and two goals disallowed.

However the goals that did count came from an unlikely source with left back Gavin Branch grabbing both goals, both of which were 20 yard strikes. Fair play to Municipal who improved in the second half.

Matt Chesterman registered his win for the reserves with a 3-2 win over Bookham Reserves.

A goal from youngster Joe Turner and two goals from Ross Blythin with the winner being scored in the 91st minute.

Trenty,Dont know what position you hold within Knaphill Football Club,but you are the BBB of Div1 and Inow know why everyone in Div1 want to beat you.For starters why you ridicule other Clubs about there pitches,your changing room for away teams is a disgrace,The home team MANAGERS DRESSING ROOM IS TWICE THE SIZE,but no away team managers dressing WHY.Your manager moaned about our shorts being the same colour,you moan about 2 disallowed goals,and yes you deserved to win with a flukey second goal.But after being in total disarray in the first half Municipal were more than a match for Knaphill.Nice to know also that you pay £57 hire for your pitch ,£13 less than Worcester Park,wish we all had that luxury.