Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 6 feb

BT - I think that the away teams do get a 'managers dressing room' at Reading Way, I swear I went in there to do a team sheet a couple of seasons back

Molesey now 10 games unbeaten!

Steve Webb and his team are really making eat my words at the moment... Looking at the league we are 16 points off the top... Possibly still time?

If only we had started the season like this

I make it 11 unbeaten league games,with only 2 draws.

To be fair, and without bias towards either side, I thought the Bookham - Horley Town match should have ended in a draw.

A fast and furious game on a surface that seems to have started to dry out quite well.

I thought both the keepers had an excellent game. There was no shortage of attempts on goal from either sides forwards.

I could add that some of the officials decisions were somewhat questionable, (IMHO), but that's footy.

Hanworth Villa 1 Epsom and Ewell 4

My first visit to Rectory Meadow today. A dazzling first half display by our boys with 3 good 1 on 1 finishes in the final 10 minutes of the half giving us that rarest of things a visit to the comfort zone with a 4-0 half time lead. The first goal was a penalty correctly given but I just wish the ref had done something about the foul mouthed abuse he got for that decision from the HV players. The narkiness and in the case of their 9 downright dirtiness of their team made it a hard game for the referee who looked quite young (though maybe I'm just being an old git now) .

The second half was more of a struggle and we suffered more from the double sending off incident as we lost 1 centre half to injury and the other to a sending off for a retaliatory push as he was incensed by the thigh high challenge studs up , the 9 really deserved 2 red cards 1 for the challenge and 1 for the punch that followed the push and had to drop our midfield back into defence . At least we got ourselves comfortably in the lead before the shenanigans started. Probably should have ended 2-4 because one of theirs did the worst miss I've seen all season spooning a rebound off the bar over from not very far out of an unguarded goal .

Enjoyed- the ground with it's quirky tree end and our goals,didn't enjoy -- some of the people in the ground.

Lammas 2 Westfield 1

Good game to watch but some very very odd decision by all three officials. Hardly agrreed on throw ons and offsides. Quite odd!!

Well done to Feltham again, a good week all for you!

Dissapointed with our performance today - plenty of effort but no real quality on the ball- Thats probably the worst Lammas side i've seen if truth be told

MAKES YOU CRAP THEN NIGE.cheesy%20(2).gif

Your right ! well our passing was anyway! I'll put it down to over a month without a match

BTW what happened to Cobham - did the Hounslow facillities unsettle the stars :)

Steve Webb and his team are really making eat my words at the moment... Looking at the league we are 16 points off the top... Possibly still time?

HI ELF-MOLE WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN, THOUGHT THAT AS MOLESEY WERE DOING WELL YOU WOULD BE ON THIS FORUM MORE THAN YOU ARE ?

WELL, WELL AFTER ALL THAT RUBBISH AT MOLESEY AND ON THEIR FORUM (IE) POLL TO SACK THE MANAGER AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SEASON, I LIKE YOUR HONESTY. I THINK YOUR MANAGER, HIS STAFF, PLAYERS, SUPPORTERS AND ALL CONNECTED WITH THE CLUB HAVE DONE REALLY WELL TO TURN THINGS AROUND CREDIT TO YOU ALL - WHY DO YOU THINK YOU'VE CHANGED IT AROUND ? .

IT WAS MY POINT EXACTLY WAY BACK WHEN I SAID THAT BY SACKING THE MANAGER ISN'T ALWAYS THE RIGHT THING TO DO AS IT NOW PROVES. WONDER WHAT THE MOLES FANS FEEL LIKE NOW.... GUILTY ? I DOUBT IT, AS THEY SUPPORT THE CLUB THROUGH THICK AND THIN SO DO HAVE RIGHT TO COMMENT, BUT MY POINT OUT OF ALL THIS ELF-MOLE IS THAT CHANGE ISN'T ALWAYS BETTER, PERHAPS THE MOLESEY COMMITTEE SHOULD BE APPLAUDED FOR KEEPING FAITH IN YOUR MANAGER ?

UNFORTUNTAELY ELF-KING, IN MY OPINION THE DISASTEROUS START THE MOLES HAD WILL LEAVE THEM A BIT SHORT TO BE CHAMPIONS BUT FOOTBALL HAS MANY TWISTS AND TURNS, WITH EACH CLUB BEING ABLE TO BEAT EACH OTHER ON THEIR DAY. REMEMBER I WAS THE PERSON WHO PREDICTED MOLESEY WOULD BE IN THE MIX AT THE END OF THE SEASON AFTER SEEING THE MOLES PRE-SEASON, AND PERHAPS I COULD BE RIGHT ?

NO DOUBT I WILL BE RETURNING TO WATCH ANOTHER GAME AT WALTON ROAD SO SEE YOU ALL SOON. OH YES, I WILL BRING MY EAR-MUFFS !

F.A. Vase - 4th Round

Chertsey Town 1-1 Whitley Bay (aet)

Premier Division

Ash United 2-1 Raynes Park Vale

Badshot Lea 0-1 North Greenford Utd

Banstead Athletic 2-3 Molesey

Bookham 2-3 Horley Town

Chessington & Hook P-P Cove

Colliers Wood Utd P-P Dorking

Croydon F.C. 1-5 Sandhurst Town

Egham Town 2-3 Bedfont

Hanworth Villa 1-4 Epsom & Ewell

Wembley 1-1 Guildford City

Division 1

Bedfont Sports 4-1 Coulsdon United

CB Hounslow Utd 2-1 Cobham

Crescent Rovers 0-1 Frimley Green

Eversley 4-0 Mole Valley SCR

Farleigh Rovers 1-0 Farnham Town

Feltham 2-0 Warlingham

Hartley Wintney 2-3 South Park

Knaphill 2-1 Croydon Municipal

Staines Lammas 2-1 Westfield

Worcester Park 5-0 Sheerwater

Hello Boys & Girls,

Just a quick update with the latest 'Current Form' positions for Div 1 (remember last 6 league games only!)

Overall

1 Worcester Park

2 CB Hounslow

3 Staines Lammas

4 Bedfont Sports

5 Eversley

20 Sheerwater

21 Coulsdon Utd

Home

1 Westfield

2 Farnham Town

3 Worcester Park

4 CB Hounslow

5 Staines Lammas

20 Bedfont Sports

21 Coulsdon Utd

Away

1 Bedfont Sports

2 Eversley

3 Cobham

4 Hartley Wintney

5 South Park

20 Feltham

21 Coulsdon Utd

ENJOY!!!!

Animal

You got sent off for foul and abusive language and then admitted you swore at him. He should also have sent you off for your lack of a brain.

Yea i know wattsy i couldnt believe it either but like u said what i said after could get me in hot water but u got to admit he was appaling!!

Surry legend what you on about you div telling the ref its a s**t decision is hardly foul and abusive language, like wattsy said i didnt really swear at him untill after he gave me red so pipe down u fool. the officials there giving us are awful the linesman was about 80 trying to earn a bit of money for the salvation army at weekends and the ref was trying to earn some money for a haircut the fat prick!!

Trenty,Dont know what position you hold within Knaphill Football Club,but you are the BBB of Div1 and Inow know why everyone in Div1 want to beat you.For starters why you ridicule other Clubs about there pitches,your changing room for away teams is a disgrace,The home team MANAGERS DRESSING ROOM IS TWICE THE SIZE,but no away team managers dressing WHY.Your manager moaned about our shorts being the same colour,you moan about 2 disallowed goals,and yes you deserved to win with a flukey second goal.But after being in total disarray in the first half Municipal were more than a match for Knaphill.Nice to know also that you pay £57 hire for your pitch ,£13 less than Worcester Park,wish we all had that luxury.

Ridicule, what the hell are you on BEEN THERE. Just pointing out a fact, im sure if you ask someone from Warlingham they might have the same opinion after our visit to Feltham last Wednesday!

I'm sorry but don't compare pitches to dressing rooms and besides what we do at Knaphill Football Club with our dressing rooms has got nothing to do with anyone outside of the club! The away dressing room is small, yes, so what? Its miles better then some of the crap in this league....opps sorry i ridiculed!!! :cheesy (2):

Also maybe if your manager was there from the start he could of taken advantage of the Away Team Managers dressing room next door!!! Just because it did not a label on doors does not mean its not there! Ask any club that's been there in the past!

Talking of moaning if thats what you call it all your lot inparticular in the first half were doing was swearing at the officials and one even called the ref a C**T!

An take the shorts issue up with the C.C.L!

Just out of interest are you the old geezer with the hat (Lance from Harry Enfield and Chums) who was dictating to our club officials in the clubroom afterwards?

Edited by Trentender

Animal Animal Animal

The word you used is classified as foul language and when directed at the Ref is a sending off. Don't get angry at me when you are just frustrated at your lack of discipline. It will be ok and you will learn from this experience.

As for the linesman and ref, what would we do without them? Well i know if we did not have them you would be £40 better off.

HI ELF-MOLE WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN, THOUGHT THAT AS MOLESEY WERE DOING WELL YOU WOULD BE ON THIS FORUM MORE THAN YOU ARE ?

WELL, WELL AFTER ALL THAT RUBBISH AT MOLESEY AND ON THEIR FORUM (IE) POLL TO SACK THE MANAGER AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SEASON, I LIKE YOUR HONESTY. I THINK YOUR MANAGER, HIS STAFF, PLAYERS, SUPPORTERS AND ALL CONNECTED WITH THE CLUB HAVE DONE REALLY WELL TO TURN THINGS AROUND CREDIT TO YOU ALL - WHY DO YOU THINK YOU'VE CHANGED IT AROUND ? .

IT WAS MY POINT EXACTLY WAY BACK WHEN I SAID THAT BY SACKING THE MANAGER ISN'T ALWAYS THE RIGHT THING TO DO AS IT NOW PROVES. WONDER WHAT THE MOLES FANS FEEL LIKE NOW.... GUILTY ? I DOUBT IT, AS THEY SUPPORT THE CLUB THROUGH THICK AND THIN SO DO HAVE RIGHT TO COMMENT, BUT MY POINT OUT OF ALL THIS ELF-MOLE IS THAT CHANGE ISN'T ALWAYS BETTER, PERHAPS THE MOLESEY COMMITTEE SHOULD BE APPLAUDED FOR KEEPING FAITH IN YOUR MANAGER ?

UNFORTUNTAELY ELF-KING, IN MY OPINION THE DISASTEROUS START THE MOLES HAD WILL LEAVE THEM A BIT SHORT TO BE CHAMPIONS BUT FOOTBALL HAS MANY TWISTS AND TURNS, WITH EACH CLUB BEING ABLE TO BEAT EACH OTHER ON THEIR DAY. REMEMBER I WAS THE PERSON WHO PREDICTED MOLESEY WOULD BE IN THE MIX AT THE END OF THE SEASON AFTER SEEING THE MOLES PRE-SEASON, AND PERHAPS I COULD BE RIGHT ?

NO DOUBT I WILL BE RETURNING TO WATCH ANOTHER GAME AT WALTON ROAD SO SEE YOU ALL SOON. OH YES, I WILL BRING MY EAR-MUFFS !

CB Hounslow United 2 V 1 Cobham F.C.

Deserved win for a battling Hounslow side who simply out fought us. Cobham started off much the better side and pounded the Hounslow goal and found a way past after about 20minutes, Scott Day finding the net with a goal that had more than a suspicion of offside about it. Hounslow then equalised after a long ball made its way to the lively Hounslow striker who rounded me to score. They pehaps should have took the lead before half time following two great chances. Hounslow's striker was set through on goal down the left hand side. Ive come storming out to just outside the box. Striker beat me to the ball but shot straight at me however as he slid in to win it I was caught quite hard square on the ankle. Before I could get treatment they took a quick corner while we were all half asleep. Next thing our holding midfielder has sythed down there striker on edge/inside the box. (Given as a freekick). This sparked a mini brawl. No bookings and resulting free kick hit the bar.

HT 1-1

Second half was very scruffy with niether side testing the keepers. Hounslow scored the winner after great work down left hand side again. We fail to clear and it was was lashed into the bottom corner. If anything Hounslow looked more likely to double there lead rather than us scoring again. In fact Hounslow should have scored after more good work down the left. Cross came in and their striker had a free header which was pretty much straight at me. In the end 2-1 was a fair, deserved result against a team prepared to do anything to earn the 3 points.

Thankfully for us MV and HW lost so we are still in the hunt for the top 3 places.

lol nice fishing sl , got a big one there son , animal that is the biggest bite ever on this forum , congratulations , and bring your money next saturday for the fine cheers discobanana.gif

ha i know i just got reeled right in there!! i know what ur saying surrey legend but is that really a straight red offence! i dont think it is, its no more than a yellow for me and yes i will learn from this!!

Here here well said and I could not agree more.

croydon 1 sandhurst 5

↲↲↲Talk us through the goal conceded tc?↲↲Safe!

Yeah - crap goalkeeping. Should have not had to make the save in the build up either. The goal being half a foot too short confused me!!! Still may have been a crap call, but it kicked us into action and we finally started taking chances. I was just a spectator in the second half.

Well ... he palmed a superb shot roud the post for a corner. Then the ball came in it looped out to a Croydon forward and the poor hapless keeper was left without a chance of stopping it. Strange that ;)

Seriously I don't think he nor Gladwin (the scorer) thought it would go in.

It was great to meet TC today. Nice lad.

Shame Sandhurst had 11 players on the pitch by half time. BLATENT sending off by was bottled by both the ref and the grey haired clown on the line.

Croydon were just not good enough to be honest. Still Chessington on Tuesday (I won't be there) and next Saturday it's away to Bedfont. I will be there.

Likewise, nice to meet Lens. Good having a bit of a chat during the game and agree we should have been down to 10 men when our defender fouled the striker with just me to beat.

Good win for us as taking chances has been a bit of a problem recently. Hopefully this will give us the kick start we needed to have a strong run like we did at the start of the season.

On a personal note, it was a relief to finally win a league game, my first since returning to Sandhurst.

Trenty,Dont know what position you hold within Knaphill Football Club,but you are the BBB of Div1 and Inow know why everyone in Div1 want to beat you.For starters why you ridicule other Clubs about there pitches,your changing room for away teams is a disgrace,The home team MANAGERS DRESSING ROOM IS TWICE THE SIZE,but no away team managers dressing WHY.Your manager moaned about our shorts being the same colour,you moan about 2 disallowed goals,and yes you deserved to win with a flukey second goal.But after being in total disarray in the first half Municipal were more than a match for Knaphill.Nice to know also that you pay £57 hire for your pitch ,£13 less than Worcester Park,wish we all had that luxury.

Ridicule, what the hell are you on BEEN THERE. Just pointing out a fact, im sure if you ask someone from Warlingham they might have the same opinion after our visit to Feltham last Wednesday!

I'm sorry but don't compare pitches to dressing rooms and besides what we do at Knaphill Football Club with our dressing rooms has got nothing to do with anyone outside of the club! The away dressing room is small, yes, so what? Its miles better then some of the crap in this league....opps sorry i ridiculed!!! cheesy (2).gif

Also maybe if your manager was there from the start he could of taken advantage of the Away Team Managers dressing room next door!!! Just because it did not a label on doors does not mean its not there! Ask any club that's been there in the past!

Talking of moaning if thats what you call it all your lot inparticular in the first half were doing was swearing at the officials and one even called the ref a C**T!

An take the shorts issue up with the C.C.L!

Just out of interest are you the old geezer with the hat (Lance from Harry Enfield and Chums) who was dictating to our club officials in the clubroom afterwards?

Trenty worked out who you are now by the remarks you have just made,maybe you are the reason why Knaphill are only mid table.You always know you have won the argument when people resort to personal abuse on Forums,yes I am old but look more like Steptoe,and as for dictating how is having a beer with your Secretary and a friendly chat that.How did I find out your pitch hire is £57.You seem to think that away teams are mindreaders,we have manners and do not enter areas not designated by signs,if we had gone into any of the other SPACIOUS dressing rooms,I'm sure you would of been the first to complain to the Officials,like you did about the shorts,oh no you said Away Team must change to me in your nice Red Shorts.So helpful you were.So suggestion buy a sign saying 'Away Managers Dressing Room' stick it on Away Teams dressing room,and let the Away team change anywhere they like.I now know why your posts are so blinkered,you are part of the Management Team,a big time charlie in a small pond.With a vastly reduced hairline,the worst I have met for attitude in many years of following Non League.