Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Weds 10 Feb results

TRS

bedfont sports 3 2 ashford reserves

middlx cup semi sports through to the final after a well fought game and down to 10 men after only 10 minutes ! ref said was for foul an abusive against his oppenent jesus if they did that every game thered be no one left on the pitch!!!

ashford 1 up after penalty shout waved away by the ref but lino gave another strange one as player was backing into our def! sports level through kanani with a neat shot over his shoulder into the corner half time 1 all

restart kanani scores again after ashford parted like moses on the water slotted home then the lively joe johnson scored with a mazy run into the box to beat keeper at his near post!! ashford pressured an got another wimbledon style to make a tense finish but 10 man sports held on to reach the final!!

Who have Sports got in the final?

RPV 1-2 Sandhurst (late winner)

And boy was it cold last night!!!

Raynes Park may disagree, but I thought the referee had a very good game, explained his decisions, actually told players why they were being cautioned rather than just flash a card at them, played good advantage and was hard because he wore short sleeves!!!

Thats two games running we have come from a goal down.

I must also say I though the pitch was in decent nick. It was a bit soft on the wings, but it was green and the best I have seen it for a while.

Guildford City 2-0 Camberley Town

Cambo wobbling a bit....

I daren't even comment !

:bolt:

RPV 1-2 Sandhurst (late winner)

And boy was it cold last night!!!

Raynes Park may disagree, but I thought the referee had a very good game, explained his decisions, actually told players why they were being cautioned rather than just flash a card at them, played good advantage and was hard because he wore short sleeves!!!

Thats two games running we have come from a goal down.

I must also say I though the pitch was in decent nick. It was a bit soft on the wings, but it was green and the best I have seen it for a while.

He had a decent game apart from the blatent penalty in the first half where the RPV player scooped the ball away from our forward and he booked Meps for diving which is rediculous - I have no doubt he is a fairy but the ice on the pitch meant he was never going to go to ground!

I think the frost made the pitch better than it was - tyre tracks and divots weren't great especially in your goalmouth in the first half!

Oh and the cold/luke warm at best showers were no fun - hot dogs in bar made up for it though!